That is all well and good, Bard...

Q. However, does that mean a woman has to put up with an unfaithful husband?  Does she have to put up with abuse?  Isn't the man supposed to "love her as himself"?  And if there is abuse of the children, wouldn't that be grounds to terminate the father's rights? (provoke not your sons to anger)

A. The answer to both of these questions is no Shonda. Firstly, the punishment for adultery in The Bible is exactly the same as Gene told us about in Saudi Arabia - death by stoning. It is because this has been done away with that people now casually commit adultery and cause the breakup of marriages and ruin their own lives and the lives of their children. Jesus said go and sin no more. Not everybody go out and commit adultery, as has happened because everyone misquotes what Jesus is supposed to have had. In reality the adulterous woman story was not in the original Bible and was added centuries later by powerful people (like the Illuminati) who wanted to be able to get away with committing adultery and corrupt everyone's morals. They have obviously succeeded.

Secondly, in the case of the abuse of children, you have not specified what kind of abuse. Discipline carried out with love is not abuse. If however there is no love in it then it is evil. The kind I think you are really referring to (please correct me if I'm wrong) is sexual abuse and the penalty for that is death by stoning, so that the deterrent factor works and people don't do it. Prevention is always better than cure. That is why America has a nuclear arsenal dterrent; so you won't have to use it. It's the same logic.

Q. Does a woman have to be submissive to a man when she is having "female problems"?  isn't there a law in the Bible that says a man is not to touch a woman during that time, so who should she obey...God, or the man?

A. Yes, The Bible does say that a man must not come at his wife during her "female problems", however, in the times that we are living in now (the times of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah revisited) with the constant barrage of female nudity in the press and on television, in the shopping mall, etc. that men are constantly bombarded with because these women who display themselves are not punished for breaking God's Laws, men are constantly being aroused and unfairly provoked.  In that case it is made more difficult for the men not to want to come at their wives and once aroused if that arousal is not satisfied it can either make the male feel aggressive or can cause him discomfort or pain.  It is therefore his wife's duty and in her own best interest if she wants him to remain faithful and neither feel aggrssive nor be in pain, to lovingly care for his needs in whatever way is mutually pleasing and acceptable to both. There is more than one way to skin a cat (or make a tiger purr).  Brigitte Bardot is reported as having said that, if a wife does not satisfy her husband every day, he will go to another.

Q. Where does a woman cross the line between being submissive to her husband and doing God's will?

A. She must be submissive and does not have to cross the line if both stay on the same side of it.

Q. I believe that womens liberation has hurt women more than helped, personally.  However, the questions above are still a mystery to me.

A. I am pleased to hear you say this little Shonda, as both Gene and I have said previously, before I had time to answer your questions more fully for you and all the other members of our group.

I hope that the questions you asked are now no longer a mystery to you and that I have succeeded in lovingly helping you towards a better relationship with God and your husband.  If so then perhaps you will help others by passing this message to everyone, especially the people Bard was trying to reach on both sides of the divide and thereby heal their wounds and bring peace and love back into relationships and the world and remove the divide.

Q.--Shonda

Peace be upon you,

A. --JAH.