-Caveat Lector-

(D). After the US Navy also conducted research on mind control with Operation
Chatter, it has shown that the technology of invisibility & interdimensional
travel have been developed successfully. The invisibility technology was
being adapted for use in surveillance system and invisible operatives have
been used to eliminate (drive mad or assassinate, etc.) others.

As stated earlier, this invisibility technology was more suitable for
surveillance uses instead of military purposes (because the men and equipment
become very small (tiny) when they enter the magnetic dimension to become
invisible). Unfortunately, besides using this invisibility technology to spy
on people for surveillance purposes, the involved LEO also used this
technology for assassination (or inducing illness/death) from surveillance
system.

Since 1947, US Navy also research on mind control with Operation Chatter, it
has shown that the technology of invisibility & interdimensional travel have
been developed successfully. Why? After these invisibility technology has
been developed successfully, the involved LEO tried to use their invisible
operatives as their secret assassins/murderers. How?

According to 'Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons', the
principle aim of mindcontrol-research programs (e.g., MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE and
CHATTER) and associated programs was the development of a reliable
programmable assassin.

How would these goals be accomplished? For the principle aim, they either
train their own men as professional assassins/murderers from surveillance
station/system, or mind control others (ordinary citizens) from surveillance
station/system to become assassins/murderers. For the secondary aim of
citizen control, they will use mind control tactics & technology from the
surveillance station/system to manipulate citizens' minds & even use remote
electric method to control citizens' emotional states or behaviors.

If their operatives are trained to kill others from the surveillance system,
they must use induce illness/death techniques. Therefore, the U.S. Naval
Technical Mission was tasked with obtaining pertinent industrial and
scientific material that had been produced by the Nazi scientists (including
Nazi's experiments in behavior modification and mind manipulation). After
learning Nazi scientists' research in behavior modification and mind
manipulation, the US navy initiated its own research on mind control
(Operation Chatter) in 1947. Obviously, the involved LEO tried to make these
mind control research to be available & used for their "invisible warriors
(operatives)" from surveillance system.

(attachment 3) "Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons"
The earliest extant reference, to my knowledge, was contained in the U.S.
Strategic Bombing Survey (Pacific Survey, Military Analysis Division, Volume
63) which reviewed Japanese research and development efforts on a "Death
Ray." ...... However, experiments in behavior modification and mind
manipulation have a much more grisly past. Nazi doctors at the Dachau
concentration camp conducted involuntary experiments with hypnosis and
narco-hypnosis, using the drug mescaline on inmates. Additional research was
conducted at Aushwitz, using a range of chemicals including various
barbiturates and morphine derivatives. Many of these experiments proved
fatal.

Following the conclusion of the war, the U.S. Naval Technical Mission was
tasked with obtaining pertinent industrial and scientific material that had
been produced by the Third Reich and which may be of benefit to U.S.
interests. Following a lengthy report, the Navy instigated Project CHATTER in
1947. Many of the Nazi scientists and medical doctors who conducted hideous
experiments were later recruited by the U.S. Army and worked out of
Heidelberg prior to being secretly relocated to the United States under the
Project PAPERCLIP program. Under the leadership of Dr. Hubertus Strughold, 34
ex-Nazi scientists accepted "Paperclip" contracts, authorized by the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, and were put to work at Randolph Air Force Base, San
Antonio, Texas. By 1953 the CIA, U.S. Navy and the U.S. Army Chemical Corps
were conducting their own narco-hypnosis programs on unwilling victims that
included prisoners, mental patients, foreigners, ethic minorities and those
classified as sexual deviants. (2)
==========

After World War II, the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey (Pacific Survey,
Military Analysis Division, Volume 63) which reviewed Japanese research and
development efforts on a "Death Ray." In 1940s, Japanese Unit 731 stationed
in Manchuria (North-Eastern China) was developing biological weapons/germ
warfare in order to use germ to kill their enemy secretly. After World War
II, the Japanese researchers turn over their research results to the US
military in exchange for protection (without being treated as prisons of War
criminals). I believe that the research of the Nazi & Japanese scientists
should have been adapted for use by invisible operatives to mind control or
induce illness/death on others.

(E).  Operation Pandora (conducted by Defense Advanced Research Project
Agency [DARPA]) should be the extending research in using the invisibility
technology in Philadelphia experiment. Why? Based on the inside information,
this invisibility (including men & equipment) technology of Philadelphia
experiment have been successfully developed. However, the men & equipment
become very small in the secret magnetic dimension. Thus, this technology
cannot be used for military and only suit for surveillance system. Therefore,
I deduct that after Navy has successfully developed the technology of
invisibility and interdimensional travel, the DARPA was responsible to
continuously research & develop it and use it to induce illness/death from
surveillance system under Navy funding.

>From 1965 through to 1970, Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency (DARPA),
with up to 70-80% funding provided by the military, set in motion operation
PANDORA to study the health and psychological effects of low intensity
microwaves.

The name Pandora is a reference to a Greek myth in which the little spirits
released from Pandora's Box brought illness/death upon Man. This hidden
meaning of the project's name confirms the inside information that these
invisible operatives become very small (as little spirits) when they enter
the secret magnetic dimension; also, these small invisible operatives (as
little spirits) will induce illness/death on their victims from the secret
magnetic dimension after they enter victims' home from surveillance
station/system.

(attachment) "Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons"
==========
>From 1965 through to 1970, Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency (DARPA),
with up to 70-80% funding provided by the military, set in motion operation
PANDORA to study the health and psychological effects of low intensity
microwaves with regard to the so-called "Moscow signal." This project appears
to have been quite extensive and included (under U.S. Navy funding) studies
demonstrating how to induce heart seizures, create leaks in the blood/brain
barrier and production of auditory hallucinations.
==========

This inside information is mostly like another information that had been
reported by National Enquirer on 22 June 1976 (see details on the book
_Zapping of America_, Paul Brodeur). It said that Since 1973 the Advanced
Research Projects Agency had been sponsoring a program to develop a machine
that could "read minds from a distance" by deciphering the brain's magnetic
waves. A scientist involved in the program had declared that the ultimate
goal of his work was to exercise control over the brain.

The above inside information has been falsely accused as fake. However,
comparing the information with current fact, the above inside information was
fully correct.

(attachment ) "Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons"
==========
..an event that first occurred in 1974. Lawrence Pinneo, a neurophysiologist
and electronic engineer working for Stanford Research Institute (a leading
military contractor), "developed a computer system capable of reading a
person's mind. It correlated brain waves on an electroencephalograph with
specific commands.
==========

In 1970s, the invisibility technology has become an international conspiracy
& used in most surveillance system of the world for life control every
country's citizens. Therefore, US current surveillance system must be same as
Taiwan (In Taiwan, by using such kinds of technology, these invisible
operatives who use invisible equipment, weapons, etc. can spy on people from
people's homes, or induce illness/death on their target in people's homes
directly or public building/places (e.g. school, hospital, supermarket,
shopping mall etc.). These invisible operatives certainly can also use
surveillance system's hidden emitters remotely (-e.g. using radio-frequency
weapon) to induce illness/death on victims in public building/places. After
forty years of research & development in US, the technology of invisibility &
interdimensional travel must be more advanced.

Although the invisibility technology and interdimensional travel in this
inside information are not easily accepted by society; the secret informant
has offered many accurate information to me before, such as the cause of
death of a former head of Taiwan National Security Bureau in my post (see
details on my web-site Part IV- C) and has always been proven correct.
Furthermore, I would point out that the information of brain hemorrhage is a
created illness or death was also offered by this secret informant.

(F).  The highly classified Operation Grill-Flame, a program that focused on
some of the more bizarre possibilities of intelligence gathering and remote
interrogation. Known as "remote viewers," these persons' abilities are same
as invisible operatives (warriors) who enter people's home with their
equipment (mind machine, microwave voices device, etc.) in surveillance
station/system. Therefore, the Operation Grill-Flame must be related with
invisibility technology and interdimensional travel.

(attachment) "Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons"
==========
Major Edward Dames, formerly with the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency
until 1992, was a long-serving member of the highly classified operation
GRILL-FLAME, a program that focused on some of the more bizarre possibilities
of intelligence gathering and remote interrogation. Known as "remote
viewers," GRILL-FLAME personnel possessed a marked psychic ability that was
put to use "penetrating" designated targets and gathering important
intelligence on significant figures. The program operated with two teams: one
working out of the top secret NSA facility at Fort George Meade in Maryland,
and the other at SRI. Results are said to have been exemplary.
==========

The above information claim that Operation Grill-Flame personnel possessed a
marked psychic ability, the invisible operatives also have this ability with
advanced mind reading technique (a target's thoughts can be removed after an
artificial ELF environment has been generated around the target. The thoughts
can be transferred to another person who is in the same artificial
environment). According to inside information, every "invisible warrior
(operative)" use small single-seated-propeller plane (which including
microwave voice device, weapon, etc.) and "read" a target's mind with
advanced mind reading technique. It is obviously that after these tiny
invisible operatives enter people's home from surveillance station/system,
they can remotely interrogate a target or secretly track (e.g. land on the
target's shoulder) a special target 24 hours a day (everywhere) to gather
intelligence. Thus, Operation Grill-Flame and its personnel must be involved
with invisibility technology & "invisible warriors (operatives)." Also, you
can say that "invisible warriors (operatives)" possessed a "marked psychic
ability" and can be used to penetrate designated targets and gathering
important intelligence on significant figures by using their advanced mind
reading techniques. Therefore, the highly classified Operation Grill-Flame
personnel's ability on psychic, intelligence gathering and remote
interrogation are same as "invisible warriors (operatives)".

According to inside information, the intelligence gathering and remote
interrogation can be easily achieved by "invisible warrior (operatives)" from
surveillance station/system. Also, based on above information (attachment 6),
the personnel of highly classified Operation Grill-Flame (a program that
focused on some of the more bizarre possibilities of intelligence gathering
and remote interrogation) is known as "remote viewers." Therefore, it is
obvious that the highly classified Operation Grill-Flame is related with
invisibility technology & interdimensional travel from surveillance
station/system. Also, these technologies now are called remote viewing in the
Psi-Tech company. The above information also proves that invisibility
technology & interdimensional travel technology have been used in current
surveillance station/system to gather intelligence and in remote
interrogation. It is possible that the invisibility technology might need
psychics to map out the earth's planetary magnetic grid work for
interdimensional travel ( or even is used as the direction finder for
invisible operatives after they enter the magnetic dimension. That's because
their ordinary compass might be useless after they create strong
electromagnetic field to become invisible). However, to avoid their secret
from being exposed, the involved LEO usually claim that their invisible
operatives are only psychics because by using advanced mind reading
technique, these invisible operatives all have mind reading abilities in
their small single-seated plane (in the secret dimension) or "psychic
capabilities". Since CIA has employed some psychics and the invisible
operatives also have "psychic abilities" to read mind when they used the mind
reading technique in surveillance system, the "psychics" personnel &
designation has been intentionally used as a cover for their secret
assassins/murderers ("invisible warriors"/invisible operatives) in order to
prevent the secret of invisibility technology & invisible operatives from
being exposed.

(G).  Fearing bad publicity if the program were to become known to the
public, the Secretary of Defense officially terminated GRILL-FLAME.
Therefore, the highly classified Operation Grill-Flame was renamed to remote
viewing, and the leading members of the project -- including Dames --
immediately relocated to the privately owned and newly formed Psi-Tech.
Therefore, the remote view must also related with invisibility technology &
interdimensional travel from surveillance station/system.

(attachment 7) "Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons"
==========
Following the Oliver North debacle, the Secretary of Defense officially
terminated GRILL-FLAME, fearing bad publicity if the program were to become
known to the public. The leading members of the project -- including Dames --
immediately relocated to the privately owned and newly formed Psi-Tech, and
continue their work to this day, operating under government contract. .....
==========

According to above information," following the Oliver North debacle, the
Secretary of Defense officially terminated Grill-Flame, fearing bad publicity
if the program were to become known to the public." It further shows that
this program must be related with invisibility technology & their secret
assassins/murderers (invisible warriors/invisible operatives) from
surveillance station/system but not psychics. Otherwise, they didn't need to
fear bad publicity if the program were exposed to the public.

(H). Alexander is "dedicated to the development of a super-human soldier with
enhanced abilities leading to an 'invisible warrior.' (see details on
attachment 8). John Alexander is deeply related with remote view and a
leading expert of US psychotronics, soft killing techniques. Also, he is
deeply related with involved LEO in surveillance station/system. The above
fact of developing ability of "invisible warrior" for involved LEO fully
suits the inside information that the "invisible warriors (operatives)" use
advanced sound & radiation wave weapons to induce illness/death on victims
from surveillance stations/system of Taiwan (since 1960s).

Since John Alexander is deeply involved with remote viewing and the remote
viewing was related with highly classified Operation Grill-Flame. Operation
Grill-Flame must be related to invisible technology of Philadelphia
Experiment and the activities of invisible operatives who enter people's home
to induce illness/death on victims from surveillance station/system. After
Alexander is "dedicated to the development of a super-human soldier with
enhanced abilities leading to an "invisible warrior," it has further proven
that the above highly classified Operation Grill-Flame and remote viewing are
really using the technology of invisibility & interdimensional travel in
Philadelphia experiment.

(attachment 8) "Some Aspects of Anti-Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons"
==========
In a lengthy telephone call, British researcher Armen Victorian pointed out a
number of relevant and interesting facts: A) Maj. General Stubblebine is no
longer with Psi-Tech -- he was removed in a "palace coup" engineered, Armen
says, by Major Ed. Dames and Col. John Alexander. B) In addition to his (DoD
backed) Ad Hoc advisory role on Non Lethality for NATO, Alexander has now
moved to head up multi-millionaire R. Bigelow's new Nevada-based National
Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS). Bigelow is recruiting "top draw"
personnel to study fringe science subjects including Remote Viewing, UFO's,
etc. Jacques Vallee, the renowned French-born UFO researcher, is also part of
the team.

Alexander wrote a book an article (and later co-authored a book entitled The
Warrior's Edge) published in Military Review in which he outlined a number of
hitherto "fringe" subjects --including telepathy -- that should be brought in
to the battery of future weapons. Alexander is dedicated to the development
of a super-human soldier with enhanced abilities leading to an "invisible
warrior."
==========

The above truth has proven that remote viewing should be related with the
technologies of invisibility & interdimensional travel, but not only related
with psychics. Comparing with the inside information, the technologies of
invisibility & interdimensional travel in Philadelphia experiment have been
developed successfully & used in Taiwan's life control surveillance system
since 1960s. Such kinds of technologies must have been also used in US
surveillance system. That's why Alexander is "dedicated to the development of
a super-human soldier with enhanced abilities leading to an "invisible
warrior." The "superhuman soldier with enhanced abilities leading to an
"invisible warrior" has fully stated the truth that the "invisible warrior
(operatives)" who use weapons, equipment & propellers in life control
surveillance system of Taiwan since 1960s. Thus, it proves that inside
information is true.