-Caveat Lector-

Response to. : FBI's "Project Megiddo" Report.
From: Norm Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  After reviewing the report and discussing its overall
  mood and tenor with associates, I have come to the
  conclusion that it is a poorly written, subjective,
  provoking propaganda tool. It draws on rumors, fears,
  and stereotypical image casting.  In short, it is the
  same old ploy used for thousands of years.

  What the report did accomplish is to give great
  credence to the method of deception being employed by
  the regime in Washington.  It is more evidence of the
  central government's effort to sow the seeds of division
  and conflict.  For many years now the FBI and CIA have
  engaged in the menacing practice of provocateur activities,
  pitting one side against the other.   Add to that the constant
  effort to create a "public consent" that will justify the
  "extreme measures" used against target groups and
  one comes to the conclusion that only the mentally
  challenged will react to the report with undue fear.  We who
  see AND PREDICT such psychological tactics have the
  opportunity of adapting to them.  The FBI has given us
  greater insight into it's short-range and long-range plans.
  The cordial "sit downs" that the FBI has staged with militia
  groups over the past few years, coupled with the "can't we
  all just get along" attitude of moderate militia and patriot
  leaders, has nearly lulled us into a state of fatal complacency.
  DON'T BE FOOLED.  The tyrant will see any congeniality,
  computation, or compromise as a sign of weakness.
  IF we show it at all, it ought to be used to disrupt our opponent
  rather than reveal our true nature.

  PATRIOT/MILITIA across this great land:

     Stand firm and do not be shaken.  Our trust is
  in our Great Commander and our cause is righteous.
  The enemy has revealed a weakness by resorting
  to propaganda such as the Project Megiddo Report to
  manufacture a negative public consciousness against
  us.   Their method is old, worn, and clearly apparent.

  Norman Olson, Commander, Northern Michigan Regional Militia
  and Pastor, Freedom Church, Wolverine, MI
---------------

....But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing
invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under
absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off
such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future
security....
...He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of
their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of
Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies, without the
consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to
the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to
our constitution and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to
their Acts of pretended Legislation....
-The Declaration of Independence
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                  http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/