-Caveat Lector-

Edward Britton wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Mark:
>
> >"We've got to dismantle the NRA," urges filmmaker Spike Lee. "It's time to
> >rethink [the Second Amendment]..." says Mia Farrow. "I think [the Second
> >Amendment] is in the Constitution so we can have muskets when the British
> >people come over in 1800," opines talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell.
>
> When or if these individuals decide to embark on eliminating the second
> amendment, I am afraid that they will discover--the hard way--why the
> founders intended for the American people to keep and bear arms. Sure,
> given the massive nature and number of the current, and ENGINEERED,
> tragedies sweeping the nation, they might be successful in holding a
> constitutional convention and winning the approval of enough states to
> ratify an end to the second amendment, but in doing so, they will ensure
> the inevitability of civil war. No reasonable individual will ever give up
> the only means of defending him/herself against tyranny.
>
> Edward   ><+>
> "From the rage of today's downtrodden comes the revenge of tomorrow's
> revolutionary force. " Edward Britton   ><+>
> http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5285/connector1.html
> Reality Pump: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Reality_Pump2

11/10/99

There won't be any civil war. If the country decides to junk the 2nd
amendment, then the government will have no problem obliging those with
the desire to die with a gun in their hand. They've practiced in Philadelphia
and Waco. It won't take long. It won't be like "Red Dawn" either. You'll
probably burn to death. There won't be many Gordon Koll shutouts.

Members of your families could be killed with you, or at best be left without
a bread winner on some government shit list.

Go ahead...Improve the gene pool.

Joshua2