-Caveat Lector-

Wow, your maturity level is stunning. Your postings speak for themselves.
Did you purposefully capitalize the word "messenger" because you think you
are a divine entity? Please say it was a typo!
You have quoted scripture out of context to prove any point you wish. I do
not need a website to publicize every concept I might have about God, I have
the Bible to refer to for the truth (the WHOLE Bible, not just the parts I
like). Your pleas for a permit to dig up the ark are enough for me to see
that you have separated yourself from the will of God to seek your own
glory. God does not need a permit to recover the ark and He wouldn't use
it's discovery to prove He is real. You act like it is the one thing to save
the world; a great sign of the Truth. Jesus said a wicked and adulterous
generation asks for a sign, but none will be given it. First of all, the ark
is exactly where God wants it to be and will bring it out in His own time,
if ever. That is a material thing that merely represents Christ. Secondly,
we know from the Bible that the ark is most assuredly in Israel, as any
other country possessing it would be cursed until its return, so good luck
digging up all of Ireland seeking your fame. Here's a tip from me to you: If
you do find it, don't think for a minute you are righteous enough to touch
it. As for my boyfriend and I...well, you are an idiot!
If you insist on posting your neurotic website in answer to all the world's
problems, don't get offended when we all don't bow down and kiss your a$$.
Love, Pennie