Let's do what we can to return 5 Year Old Kelsey Brooke Jones
to her Parents.

Bard

Dear Gennifer - http://www.genniferflowers.com

"Dear Gennifer" members,

Hi, folks... sorry, I haven't been in touch for awhile, but I have been
out of the country and busy with some projects.

This evening, I received this e-mail and thought that perhaps I could help
by sending this information out to all of you.

Please take a minute to review this information from Mark and Lisa Angeli
about their missing child.

I know they would appreciate anything that any of us can do to help.

My family is praying for the safe return of this child.  I am sure that
all prayers from you and yours would be valued and cherished by Mark and
Lisa.

If you have any information, please contact the Angelis at their e-mail
address immediately : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]. You may view a photograph
of Kelsey by visiting my web site
http://www.genniferflowers.com/deargennifer.htm

Thanks and I will be in touch soon with some new and fun Dear Gennifer
correspondence.

Take care,

Gennifer Flowers

Please help find this little girl :5 Year Old Kelsey Brooke Jones