Thanks, Mike, I am downloading as we speak.   I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Keep the faith everyone.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 1999 11:26 PM
Subject: [CTRL] OT: [THIS is SO COOL! --MS] TOTALLY FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS/E-MAIL (with NO BANNERS and 24/7 TOLL FREE, NO-WAIT TECH SUPPORT)

-Caveat Lector-

WOW!  I saw this new ISP (new as of a few days ago!) mentioned on
a small segment of FOX Network's local 6:00 news broadcast here
in AZ tonight.

I just tested it out and am using as I type!

This is a NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED NEW UNLIMMITED INTERNET SERVICE
PROVIDER!

*THIS* IS WAY COOL!

I got *INSTANT* (i.e., ZERO WAIT TIME) TOLL FREE TECH SUPPORT,
THERE ARE NO BANNERS AT ALL, AND THEY ARE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
A.T.& T. TO PROVIDE LOCAL ACCESS NUMBERS IN ALMOST ALL AREAS OF
THE COUNTRY!!!

You can use your own computer based E-mail program or their web
based program (5 MB of storage).

At this time, they have no web page services (there are all kinds
of companies now, e.g., www.netcenter.com, etc., that offer free
web pages, however), and shortly they WILL offer web pages for
their clients at a small monthly fee.

The only catch is that when you go on-line, THEIR HOME PAGE OPENS
ON YOUR BROWSER (and I must say, THERE ARE SOME SMOKIN' DEALS ON
COMPUTERS, etc.), HOWEVER, simply close it out or start surfing
and THERE IS NO MORE EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER OF "WORLDSPY" FROM THAT
POINT ON!!

I highly recommend signing onto their ISP service whether you
keep your current ISP, or NOT (i.e., use this when your ISP is
down, if for no other reason!).

MERRY CHRISTMAS:)

Mike

P.S.  Here's a bit of the copy from their sign up URL:

Source:

http://www.worldspy.com/freeisp/isp.html

State-of-the-art service provided by MicroPortal.com, a
nationwide Internet Service provider with hundreds of
high-quality, high-speed 56K access numbers across the country.
24-Hour Toll-Free Customer Service Support
No monthly membership fees, no setup fees, no maintenance fees,
no annual dues. Save up to $20 per month ($240 per year)!
Monthly specials and other great offers!
Sign up now!

To see if you're just a local call away from FREE Internet
access, check our listing of Local Access Numbers now.
Terms of Offer: Your use of WorldSpy.net is completely free. No
purchase necessary. No strings. No membership fees. Period.

We respect your privacy. We will never sell your personal
information to any third parties without your permission.

--end--

All I can say is that I AM IMPRESSED, LIKE A BIG DAWG!

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects