-Caveat Lector-

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Nurev Ind Research wrote:

> MICHAEL SPITZER wrote:
> >

> > On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Nurev Ind Research wrote:
> >

> > > Sorry Mike,
> > >
> > > This guy IS nuts.
>
> He is a fake and a liar. This is not about intellectual discourse.
> This is about yet another religious charlatan.

Then we should put an end to the likes of Benny Hinn, Bob Larson,
et al...THOSE seem MUCH more harmful/deceitful than JAH...BY FAR!

Hey, don't get me wrong...I hate greedy, lying, preditory
bastards as much as the next guy, I ASSURE YOU.

> > I mean, it seems to me that your over zealous offensive towards
> > this guy is kinda revealing as to your own problems,
> > insecurities, fears (conscious or sub..), etc.
>
> That's fair. Between he and I, who would you say has more
> serious problems?

Me

> > At least that's the way it seems to me, i.e., you're just a tad
> > TOO zealous/defensive....doncha think?  I mean, doesn't that
> > strike you [or any one else] as odd?  Same with Pennie...i.e.,
> > just chill out...don't let it get to you so much??
>
> Sorry. Just can't do that. If he puts it on this list, it's
> in my face.

Again, aim at the more lecherous, preposterous, TV
personalities...hell, I'll help!

> > AND, I never said I believed all that stuff...cuz I DON'T!
>
> > > I'm not saying that he's whacko lightly. He is mentally deranged and you
> > > are not helping him any by supporting his delusions.
> >
> > Where did you say you got your M.D. or PhD in Human Med or
> > psych...where'd ya do your residency again...I must have missed
> > that info??
>
> You don't need to be a certified mechanic to know there's a problem
> when your car's engine is missing. This guy's engine is missing.

No, but to actually certify another human being (your opinion is
one thing) as insane, well, imo, that takes a touch of
ussumptiveness, and gall EVEN FOR A PRO!

> > And, there's a big difference between deranged and
> > delusional...at least to me (i.e., without looking anything up).
> > To me, one lends to being dangerous to self and/or others, the
> > other does not necessary imply such, no?
>
> No. Not really.
>
> > Again, man, imo, your seeming obsession with this guy is kinda
> > text book affective disorder, if you really want to get down to
> > it.
>
> Fair enough.
>
> > > What do you think will happen to this guy when January rolls around and
> > > everything he predicted doesn't happen?
> >
> > In my opinion?
> >
> > NOTHING.
>
> But you don't know that.

No, but that's why I prefaced it with "In my opinion?"

Hell, if dogs in NY state get one free bite, I would think Humans
deserve no less, i.e., "innocent" AT LEAST till they do something
harmful or illegal, no?

> > Nothing, except that I bet he (and any one that at least listened
> > to him and gave his message at least the time of day) will be
> > more prepaired for any nasty contigencies than you:)
>
> Are you talking about Y2k or apocalypse?

Well, your right there, i.e., I was not referring to The
Apoalypse.  But what can it hurt to advocate "preparedness?"

In fact, I kinda go the "Norio Hayakawa" line of reasoning, i.e.,
that it's FAR FAR too late to stop "The Evilarchy," so at this
late date, our only option MAY REALLY BE getting things right
with what ever ones rendition of thier maker might be...AND, I
personally say to those that ask "DO IT FAST:)"

> > Besides, I have a feeling that ALL OF US...we'll ALL be kinda
> > preoccupied with food lines, energy failures, transportation
> > problems, martial law, etc., for a few months (several weeks AT
> > LEAST!).
>
> That is a possibility. Millennial delusions are not.

Well, EVERYTHING _IS_ possible, i.e., from a statistical or
impirical standpoint (to say nothing of from a quantum mechanical
perspective)...especially IF YOU LOOK AT A WIDE ENOUGH WINDOW.

Hey, just cuz the sun has come up every morning for the last
umpteen hundred million years here on Earth, that in NO WAY
guarantees it will tomorrow, my friend.

> > > Do you think it will help his
> > > condition? I doubt it.
> >
> > What condition?
> >
> > > He is a sick puppy.
> >
> > Hey, WHO AIN'T?
>
> Lot's of people aint.

We ALL walk that fence, dude.  Many a better person than you or I
have fallen off to the insane side with little or no apparent
outside warning...and MANY WILL in the times to come.  THAT'S A
FACT, JACK:(

The idea is to increase that number. Not invent a
> ridiculous immaginary universe for the young and borderline psyches to
> slide into.

I think it's in our nature to get "century /millennial fevor,"
let alone being somewhat odd, imo, if anyone in our day and age
DOES NOT see that we are playing with things today that have not
been messed with to our knowledge before, and that MANY (i.e.,
HUNDREDS) have the DEFINITE potential to F**K US RIGHT OUT OF THE
UNIVERSAL PICTURE.  And this says NOTHING as to those
astronomical events that we now know are SO COMMON in the
universe (i.e., we KNOW that events that have the potential to
completely destroy humanity HAVE HAPPENED MANY TIMES in Earth's
history, i.e., FOR SURE!)

So, what reality were you referring to again, i.e., what/who's
"immaginary universe?"

> > I'm crazy, you're crazy, he's crazy...SO WHAT?
>
> I'm not crazy. I work hard at not being crazy.

That's a "red flag" in and of itself!  ;-)

>...SO WHAT? Do you think
> crazy people enjoy being crazy?

I do:)  And, as we all know, a la "Catch 22" crazy people NEVER
believe we ARE:)

 It's one of the worst afflictions that can
> happen to a person. Why would you make light of it?

Everything's relative, I guess (except for "His/Her/their
ABSOLUTE Truth," maybe).

Seriously, there are many many forms of "crazy."  Some ain't that
bad, THIS I CAN PERSONALLY TESTIFY TO  ;-)

> > I personally think there are more important things to worry about
> > in these final days before the new millenniun, namely basic
> > COMMON SENSE precautionary preparation for AT LEAST SEVERAL
> > potential contingencies/possible Y2K glitches.
>
> Me too.
>
> > Hey, if you really want to pick on "crazy" people, go after any
> > of the THOUSANDS/MILLIONS at large that HAVE violently harmed
> > others!
>
> I do that too.
>
> > Become a bounty hunter or a super hero...be Bat Man, or
> > how'bout "Net Man?"
>
> Cool. Do a get a costume with a cape?

Well, let's see what we can do to get you one:)

> > Or try a career in Criminal Justice.  Get a degree in a related
> > field and maybe apply for a job with the FBI, DIA, or
> > CIA...LOL....or maybe the psychiatric field:)
>
> Definitely not interested in those fields. They are the problem along
> with psychotic religious " Prophets."

Well, I agree with the former...FOR SURE!

> > Just do me a favor and pick on someone more deserving of your
> > time and energies, i.e., THIS GUY MEANS WELL!
>
> No. He does not mean well.

Again, man, HOW IN THE HELL can you even begin to assume crap
like this, to speak in such absolute terms...i.e., THAT IS NOT
SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE, PERIOD!

He means to elevate himself in a story of
> his own invention.

And I say, WE ALL DO THIS, to varying degrees...it's what makes
us Human AND SANE!  Take a few psyc classes, it's called DEFENSE
MECHANISMS, and we ALL see a MUCH different person when we look
in the mirror THAN DO THOSE AROUND US, I assure you  :)

This works when others are duped. To fool someone
> for personal advantage is a form of psychic aggression.

Well, I can't argue that...altho I call it by a different
name...I call it "EVIL."

 Mind control
> couched in sheep's clothing.

Again, how can you be so certain about things like this...again,
it is virtually impossible to be so certain, at least in
scientific terms, EVEN WITH PROPER DIAGNOSIS (which can not be
done to certainty with even HUNDREDS OF HOURS BY PROS, let alone
over the net on some listserv).

> > Do you?
>
> Always. Every single time I post.

Ya know what...I BELIEVE YOU.  That's why I like you.  I believe
that YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE GOOD, and I believe JAH DOES, TOO.  I
could be wrong (it sure wouldn't be unusual:), but that's my gut
feel, AND I'M STICKIN TO IT:)

Best to you, my friend,

Mike

> > > J2
> > >

> > And, don't take it so seriously, K?  Again, there ARE things that
> > warrant such zeal, but THIS AIN'T ONE OF THEM.
>
> Not only is this one of them, it's one of the big ones.

Well, again, I don't see it this way, but who knows...weirder
stuff has happened, huh?

> > My best to you, J2,
> >
> > Mike
>
> Same to you Mike.
>
> Joshua2
>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting propagandic
> screeds are not allowed. Substance—not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
> and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and outright
> frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects
> spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to Holocaust denial and
> nazi's need not apply.

> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.