-Caveat Lector-

Dear Ward,

Thank you very much for your loving and kind letter and good wishes. It is
very kind of you to take the trouble to write to me and express your
concerns for me.

Please do not worry about me because I am in no danger. What I have told you
is the Truth and not pride. When one speaks the truth with certainty it is
often mis-interpreted as pride, when in fact it is only the truth.

You sound like a very nice person and I hope that you will study the
information on my site and eventually come to realise that it is not from me
but from the source of all truth. I only wrote it down.

If I called it God's website rather than my website that would also be
mis-interpreted as pride, etc., so I just call it my website. People can
make up their own minds once they have studied the information. For those
who haven't visited it yet its URL address is:-

 http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/

I have not read Eagle1's letter yet, so I cannot comment on it. But thanks
again for your love.

Peace be upon you,

JAH.