-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: <Moebius>
To: <
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 1999 2:58 PM
Subject: Statement of Jeannine Scott, Wife of Yogurt Accused Mike Scott

ERIK C. MOEBIUS

Statement of Jeannine Scott Regarding Questioning of Her Husband Prior to
Being Arrested on the Yogurt Shop Case

On Wednesday, September 8, 1999, they showed up at my office.  They asked
if we were married.  They said that Mike Scott wasn't in any trouble, that
they were just following up on a case and that they wanted to talk to him.
They said that they wanted to know what our daily routine was.  They wanted
to know where my daughter was going to day care.

Mike was working on getting his GED.  They picked up at 8:30 a.m. on the
9th in front of my office.  He had agreed to meet them at my office.  I was
transferred with a major computer corporation.  I was a service engineer.
I am a computer techie.

At 2:15 p.m. on the same day that they picked him up he left me a message
on my phone, stating:  "I guess I know more about this than I thought.  It
looks like I am going to be here for a while.  It struck me as strange.
Either you know about something or you don't."

About 6:00 p.m., I paged because I couldn't find him.  I received a return
call from a detective that said that they would be done in an hour.  I
walked into my house at 7:00 p.m. and I received a call from my husband.
He told me that he would be a couple more hours.  By about 9:00 o'clock, I
was in the phone book looking for lawyers' names.  It was too suspicious.
They were keeping him there for hours and hours.  I paged him at 11:00 p.m.
and I received a return page from a detective, saying that they would bring
him
home in 15 minutes.

When he got home, I asked if they had left, and he said "No, they want to
talk to you."  "Do you want to talk to them."  And I said yes, and I went
out there and told them that I was irritated, that they were rude to keep
him. The detective told me again that Robby was in no trouble, that we were
just trying to close out an old case.  I was told not to ask Robby anything
about the case.

The next, September 10, 1999, they picked him up.  He wasn't sleeping well
and he didn't have time to eat anything.  So he ate nothing from September
8, 1999 at dinner for the next couple days.  They picked him up around 9:00
a.m. on the 10th.  He was back at my office around 4:30 p.m. that
afternoon. He was tired and frustrated.  He stated that they were hammering
him for details he didn't have.

He told me that they had told him that they knew everything that happened,
but that they needed by husband to tell them everything.  He was really
frustrated.  He said he was in the area.  It was one of the younger ones
that had the .22.  They sent him home on Friday, the 10th and told him to
think about it over the weekend.  And that they would be back on Monday.

They also told him that he was just another victim, and that they wanted to
help him.  After being with these guys (the cops) they tried to convince
him that he was there against his will.  It looks like I was there and that
I was forced to do what I was forced to do.  They told him that they wanted
him to appear in front of the grand jury and testify.  And then they
changed there minds.  They changed their minds on the 22nd of September,
1999 about him testifying before the grand jury.

On Sunday, September 12, 1999, they picked him up between 9:00 and 9:30
a.m. and brought him home at 5:30 p.m.  They said that they had been
driving him around, telling him that they were trying to improve his
credibility.  He was tired and dejected.  Stressed.

They left him alone on Monday, the 13th and met with him on the 14th at a
restaurant.  They accused him of trying to protect somebody.  Patrick
Davidson is the person that Mike was trying to protect.  My husband has
never owned a fire arm.  They said that my husband had given the weapon to
Patrick Davidson to destroy in some fashion.

They pulled Patrick Davidson in from somewhere.  Mike never met Patrick
Davidson until November of 1992.  My husband is not stupid.  I can't see
how my husband would hang on to a murder weapon for almost a year, to give
it to Patrick Davidson.

They demanded details like who was standing where and who was doing what,
stuff he knew nothing about.  My husband still suffers from ADD. His memory
is really crappie.  I see it in him regularly.  He is always asking what
the day is.  He doesn't keep track of things that way.  He can plan going
camping, but he can't plan the details.  He is great at packing camping
gear. He was a Boy Scout and one step below Eagle Scout.

It was like they were trying to convince my husband that he did these
murders.  And like they are trying to convince my husband's best friend
that Mike gave him the murder weapon to get rid of.

Then we went and talked to Ben Florey.  I wasn't impressed.  He went to see
my husband.  I called his office and told him that all I wanted was a yes
or no.  Florey makes no contact with us until after the arrest.  Then he
went to the jail and met with my husband there.

Leon Grizzard.  Tel:  512-