-Caveat Lector-

  WHAT IF GOD HAD VOICE MAIL?

  We have all learned to live with voice mail as a necessary part of
  modern life.  But you may have wondered What if God decided to install
  voicemail?

  Imagine praying and hearing this:

  Thank you for calling My Father's House.
  Please select one of the following options:

  Press 1 for GENERAL REQUESTS
  Press 2 for THANKSGIVING
  Press 3 for COMPLAINTS
  Press 4 for HEALING
  Press 5 for HELP WITH THE IRS
  Press 6 for RAIN
  Press 7 for "JUST SAYING HI!"
  Press 8 for LOTTERY WINNING NUMBERS (good luck, we just guess too)
  Press 9 for ALL OTHER INQUIRIES
  Press 0 for this to all begin again

  What if God used the familiar excuse..."I'm sorry, all the angels
are helping other customers right now.  Please stay on the line.  Your
  call is important to us and will be answered in the order it was
received."

  Can you imagine getting these kinds of responses as you call God in
  prayer:

  "If you would like to speak to:

  Gabriel, Press 11.
  For Michael, Press 22.

  For a directory of other Archangels, Press 33."
  For a directory of Seraphim and Cherubim, Press 44

  If you'd like to hear King David sing a Psalm while you are
holding, please press 55, And then wait for the beep and then enter the
Number
  of the Psalm.

  To find out if a loved one has been assigned to Heaven, Press 66,
  enter His/her social security number, then press the pound (#) key, then
  date of Birth, then press the pound (#) key twice.

  For reservations in one of the Many Mansions, press the letters
  J-O-H-N, then 3-1-6.

  For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the
  earth, where Noah's Ark is, Darwin, Hitler, the Pope, abortion, and UFO's
  please wait until you arrive here, they can only be understood from a
  "heavenly perspective".

  Lucifer, Press 666, and your call will be automatically transferred.

  Our computers show that you have already called once today.

  Please hang up and try again tomorrow.

  This office is closed for the weekend.

  Please call again on Monday after 9:30am. But before 4:30 ACST
  (Absolute Celestial Standard Time)

  Please call again soon, but never on Sunday, That is OUR day of
rest.