-Caveat Lector-

On 20 Nov 99, at 9:58, Prudence L. Kuhn wrote:

> But on the other hand, if this is a cover-up to save Boeing's
> corporate
>  ass, then I am very glad this is happening. Egypt is too important to
>  US foreign policy to lose.
>
>  If Batouty didn't crash the plane, and I believe that he didn't, then
>  pinning the crash on THIS dead man may turn out to be a big mistake.
>  >>

> Yes, Joshua, of course.  Prudy

Well, since they seem to have ruled out mechanical failure, I'm not
sure what Boeing has to do with it at all. Now protecting the US
military, who may have been "exercising" or  "excorsing" the area,
is a whole other kettle of fish.

Curiously, last night NBC aired Goldeneye--the James Bond thriller
about the electromagnetic pulse weapon. It's an oldey but kind of
confirms its existence. What was even more curious was that it
wasn't on any of my TV schedules.
sno0wl