From:                   "Linda Muller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:              Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:31:47 -0500
Subject:                [BRIGADE] PJB - Castro - WTO

Dear Brigade,

Did I tell you Pat is going to Seattle to protest the WTO?  Soon as I have
 details (if I ever get them) I'll pass them on.  I know thousands of
Brigade members will be out there too -- I hope all of you can hook up
with PJB.

Below is a column I found on Castro attending the WTO meeting and also an
email from Bill Hawkins on the US Chamber of Commerce promoting Castro's
visit.

GO PAT GO!!!!!!!!!
Linda

PS - This is an excellent website for you to find out more about the
Seattle WTO meeting and the WTO issue:
http://www.citizen.org/pctrade/gattwto/seattle/seattle.html