-Caveat Lector-

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage
to change the things I cannot accept, And the wisdom to hide the bodies
of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off. And
also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today, as they may be
connected to the ass that I have to kiss tomorrow. Help me to always
give 100% at work....12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday,
20% on Thursday, 5% on Friday and help me to remember.... when I'm
having a really bad day, and it seems that people are trying to piss me
off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle
finfer and tell them to BITE me. Amen.