-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: Ric Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > does Denmark get any of its energy from nukes elsewhere?
> Oh yes, but don't worry about it. We don't.
> >Are you living in a state of denial?
> Oh yes, but don't worry about it. We don't.

What, me worry?

But what about the secret reactor hidden under the Tivoli
Gardens?  You probably thought we don't know about that, eh?
Ah, but I know - you don't worry about it.

In Eire, the govt built a secret network of tunnels under
Dublin.  The ostensible purpose was to provide efficient,
high-speed mass-transit.  The real purpose was to allow
parliamentarians/bureaucrats to escape from the city center
FAST if necessary.  But the project was never completed,
and portions of the tunnels are now used for storage -- of
US cruise missiles.  Non-NATO-member Eire was made an offer
it couldn't refuse -- stash the missiles and you'll get lots
of money and industrial, refuse and you'll starve -- so now
'neutral' Eire is just another Arsenal Of Democracy.  But
do the Irish worry about it?

What, me worry?