-Caveat Lector-

ROTFL - LOL - LOL - ROTFL - I am laughing at your foolish attempts to explain
AWAY the perfectly clear meaning of Lev 18. Here are some verses by Yeshua
from the gosple of Mark chapter 7;

"You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God" verse 9
You are "invalidating the word of God by your tradition."  verse 13

Mark 7:1
The Pharisees and some of the scribes gathered around Him when they had come
from Jerusalem,

Mark 7:2
and had seen that some of His disciples were eating their bread with impure
hands, that is, unwashed.

Mark 7:3
(For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they carefully wash
their hands, thus observing the traditions of the elders;

Mark 7:4
and when they come from the market place, they do not eat unless they cleanse
themselves; and there are many other things which they have received in order
to observe, such as the washing of cups and pitchers and copper pots.)

Mark 7:5
The Pharisees and the scribes *asked Him, "Why do Your disciples not walk
according to the tradition of the elders, but eat their bread with impure
hands?"

Mark 7:6
And He said to them, "Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is
written: 'THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME.

Mark 7:7
'BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.'

Mark 7:8
"Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men."

Mark 7:9
He was also saying to them, "You are experts at setting aside the commandment
of God in order to keep your tradition.

Mark 7:10
"For Moses said, 'HONOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER'; and, 'HE WHO SPEAKS
EVIL OF FATHER OR MOTHER, IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH';

Mark 7:11
but you say, 'If a man says to his father or his mother, whatever I have that
would help you is Corban (that is to say, given to God),'

Mark 7:12
you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother;

Mark 7:13
thus invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed
down; and you do many things such as that."

Revelations 2:9
'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the
blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of
Satan.

Revelations 3:9
'Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are
Jews and are not, but lie--I will make them come and bow down at your feet,
and make them know that I have loved you.

In a message dated 11/29/99 12:30:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,