From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DEAR RUMOR MILL READERS,

I have had a request from my readers who are on WebTV. They have asked me  to
please send everything I post on the Rumor Mill News Forum to the OneList
email group. I did not realize that a lot of people are not able to get on
the Forum. From now on will will send my Forum  posts to the onelist.com.list
********************************
>From the
Rumor Mill News Forum

RELIGIOUS MIRACLE OR THE START OF THE NEW RELIGION
Posted By: Rayelan Allan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, 9 December 1999, at 7:12 p.m.

IS THE VOICE OF THE VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE A RELIGIOUS MIRACLE?

OR IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER USING MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE A FAMOUS ROCK
STAR BELIEVE THE VIRGIN SPOKE TO HIM?

Yesterday the newspapers in England were filled with stories about the anger
the British are feeling because of a statue of Princess Diana dressed as the
Virgin Mary.

Today in Mexico, rock legend Carlos Santana, says he has spoken to Mexico's
most revered religious figure-- the Virgin of Guadalupe.

In my book, Diana, Queen of Heaven, The New World Religion-- I predicted that
the New World Order would use electronic voice to skull technology to "beam"
voices into people's heads--- making them believe that they have heard the
voice of a messiah-- or in this case, a Saint.

In the past two days, there have been two incidents that were predicted in my
book Diana, Queen of Heaven.

I think we are are the fast track to a New World Religion. The main point
that I made in the book is that government and religion would merge into one
entity.

I now see that the entity will resemble a cross between the Catholic Church
of the dark ages and Inquisition, and Mao's communist China. We will live in
a world where government regulations will be replaced by church doctrine. If
you break church doctrine, you don't go to jail, you will be banished,
tortured or burned at the stake.

************************

Mexican rock star Santana says "spoke to Virgin" Updated 11:34 PM ET December
8, 1999 By Karina Balderas MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican rock legend Carlos
Santana said Wednesday he had spoken to Mexico's most revered religious
figure -- the Virgin of Guadalupe -- while praying.

Santana, who rose to fame with hits like "Black Magic Woman" and recently
headed the Billboard magazine "Top 100" chart with his album "Supernatural,"
also declared that marijuana was not a drug.

The 52-year-old rock star told a packed news conference -- characterized by a
strong stench of incense -- in a top Mexico City hotel that the Virgin of
Guadalupe, the Mexican version of the Virgin Mary, "spoke to him" while he
was praying in church.

"My heart was transformed into a bird of fire that only wanted to fly and go
toward her," said Santana, who played his wailing guitar at Woodstock in
1969.

"I started to cry -- I'd never cried in my life -- and she said, 'Calm down,
breathe, I am very proud and happy with you,"' Santana said.

"When the mother of Guadalupe tells you this, you are alive," Santana added.
He did not say exactly when the conversation occurred.

The Virgin's image is jealously guarded in Mexico, where she is seen as a
symbol of nationhood.

Santana's words came just four days before millions of Mexicans start their
annual pilgrimage to the Basilica of Guadalupe, in the north of Mexico City,
where according to legend the Virgin appeared to the Indian Juan Diego in
1531.

Santana dedicated his new album to "God, who put me in touch with angels,
outside and inside my eyes."

Reporters at the meeting to promote a concert in Mexico City Friday appeared
skeptical of the rocker's words, one saying: "The Virgin didn't even say so
much to Juan Diego." Another suggested Santana may have been under the
influence of drugs.

Santana went on to discuss the merits of marijuana.

"Marijuana is not a drug and if factories are set up here to make clothes,
tofu cheese, medicine and paper from marijuana, we won't have to chop down so
many trees," said the singer, prompting confused looks from his assistants.
********************************

Christmas Special from Pigeon Point Publishing

Diana,Queen of Heaven, the New World Religion

$10.00

Readers and researchers alike have stated that this book is the best overview
of the New World Order and what it has in store for humanity.

The book explains what was behind the murder of Princess Diana. * Who was
behind it * Why Pont D'Alma was chosen as the murder site * How her image
will be used by the New World Order * How the new religion will blend
government and religion into one * How new technologies of mind control and
holography will be used to create the new messiah

The book covers what and who the New World Order is. It also covers the
opposition to the New World Order, Faction Two. The best description ever
written of Faction Two is included in this book.

At the end of the book is a suggested reading list. It includes many of the
books that were used for research.

For Christmas orders the price will be $10.00 Please include $3.50 for
priority mailing.

There are less than 300 books left. At the moment there are no plans for a
reprint. If you want to be sure to get one, please get your order in soon.

For Credit Card orders

1 800 400 1999 (The U.S. Human Rights Commission)

If this line is busy please call and leave a message or fax your order to:

831 462 3949

Please remember to include: Name Address Telephone number Credit card number
Expiration date

DIANA, QUEEN OF HEAVEN--The New World Religion

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor