From: APFNetwork [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 10:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; APFN ONELIST
Cc: COVERT FREEDOM
Subject: ~~~~~The Beating of "Citizen joe 6pk" by the Gestapo

The Beating of "Citizen joe 6pk" by the Gestapo

APFNetwork: Joe has been/is one of the hardest working researchers
and reporters that was a prayer come true. He beyond a doubt
belongs in the Patriot Hall of Fame.... no question he has a place
at God's side..... Please send him a note and let him know we love
him and will respond to his appeal. //KLV//

Please post to your groups and forward immediately!!
This guy has worked his tail off for the movement!!!!!!!!!