-Caveat Lector-

 Arkansas Prison system
-> Plasma - Africa and India
-> Aids
-> Pigs - GM, gene splicing
-> Canada - Aids, Plasma, hemp
Matter Replication
Home School Legal Defense Fund
Utah - Mormans -* computers create jobs SO they will create
    more people to keep the surplus going.
    Marry a wife, then "legal" devorce her but mentally,
    "spiritally" to still be married.  Some have 5 or 10 wives and
    10, 40 or more children and be on food stamps and welfare
    since "technacally" the woman is a single mom.  Trying to
    undermine the welfare system.
Pigs - factory farms - Hormel and Meat Packers to try to make
it illigal for farmers to slaughter their own animals.
- India - A (vegitarian?) restraunt served a vegitarian meal and the
    patrians ended up with what seems to be food poisoning.  The
    restraunt had been sprayed with insecticide and it had gotten into
    the meal.  Several died.  It happened in 98 or 99.
SO cases of poisoning being covered up by saying that they
    are food bacteria.
Plants modified to allow more chemicals.  Does this mean
    that the chemicals will be on the grain when it goes to
    market?  When it is made in to acholoh, when it is used
    at a hospital to clean during and after a operation.  When
    you have antibiotic resistant bacteria???  Or reaction to
    chemicals that are in and on the grain when processed?
Savings Unions going bottom up.  Why?
codine in cough syrup till 1970's, beyond?
Cocaine a part of Coke Soda till when?

MICHAEL SPITZER wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-

> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_exnews/19991227_xex_did_clinton_.shtml
>
> MONDAY
> DECEMBER 27
> 1999
>
> ALL THE PRESIDENT'S SCANDALS
>
> Did Clinton fix mom's wrongful-death case?
>
> Deposition by president's mother raises questions about his role
>
> © 1999 WorldNetDaily.com
>
> Did Bill Clinton influence the Arkansas medical examiner in 1981
> to ignore available evidence and instead make his autopsy
> findings favor Clinton's mother, a nurse-anesthetist embroiled in
> two accidental hospital deaths and a wrongful death lawsuit?
>
> A new Arkansas scandal book sheds light on Bill Clinton's mother,
> Virginia Kelley, and the role she played in the deaths of two
> women at a Hot Springs hospital in 1978 and 1981.
>
> Laura Slayton died in 1978 while Kelley was providing anesthesia.
> Susie Deer died in 1981 because of Kelley's alleged incompetence.
>
> "The Boys on the Tracks," written by Arkansas Times columnist
> Mara Leveritt, deals with the mysterious murders of two teenage
> boys in 1987, but it also focuses on Virginia Kelley's
> involvement in two cases of negligent homicide.
>
> Leveritt points the finger at Dr. Fahmy Malak, Arkansas' former
> medical examiner who conducted the autopsies on the teenage boys
> and also absolved Kelley of responsibility for the death of Susie
> Deer. Clinton had hired Malak during his first term as governor
> and protected the medical examiner from being removed -- until he
> launched his presidential bid.
>
> Incompetence and death Virginia Kelley, now deceased, was a
> nurse-anesthetist who worked at Ouachita Memorial Hospital in Hot
> Springs, Ark. in the late '70s and early '80s.
>
> In 1981, Kelley was named in a lawsuit over the death of Laura
> Lee Slayton, who died in 1978 while undergoing minor surgery at
> Ouachita. Kelley was the anesthetist during the surgery. The
> surgeon was also sued for failing to properly supervise Kelley.
> Eventually, Slayton's family dropped the case against the
> surgeon, while Kelley settled out of court and paid the family
> $90,000 in damages.
>
> In June 1981, just two months after the Slayton lawsuit was
> filed, Kelley became embroiled in a second hospital death. This
> time it involved a 17-year-old mother. Susie Deer had been riding
> in the back of a car when someone in the car yelled a racial
> epithet at Billy Ray Washington, a black man, and his wife who
> were walking home. In retaliation, Washington picked up a chunk
> of concrete and threw it through the back window of the car,
> hitting Deer in the face.
>
> Deer was admitted to the hospital and underwent surgery to repair
> broken teeth and injuries to her face. Three hours into the
> operation, Virginia Kelley was asked by her surgeon to transfer
> an oxygen tube from Deer's nose to her throat. According to
> Leveritt, after Kelley inserted the tube into her throat, vomit
> [...]

Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually you will
be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you - start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -
Indira Gandhi

http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/~index.htm
ICQ 14484977
NEW - my sites are having a problem staying up right now.
So, here they are mirrored.
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/site_map.htm
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/site_map.htm
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/index.html