-Caveat Lector-

This New Zealand woman is claiming implants, with pictures and stuff. Karen,
Alec or Nicky, do you know anything about this?

Peter

http://morethanconquerors.simplenet.com/MCF/jones.htm#Petition
A Petition Against the Crown of New Zealand
Janine Francis Jones MA (Honours)

I, Janine Francis Jones of Rotorua, allege that the crown of this country
has authorised, without condemnation, a secret medical experiment and the
use of torture upon a citizen.

I write this petition seeking Justice and personal redress on the grounds
that I am the victim of the above crimes. These crimes have been perpetrated
in New Zealand in violation of national and international laws and treaties.

I write with urgency seeking an absolute halt to the persecution I am
suffering. I make this appeal to the rule of law on the grounds that the
government of New Zealand, with knowledge of the above crimes, has failed to
protect me from itself. Thus, these allegations merit a serious, impartial
response aside from government. I turn to you because as they currently
stand, the Human Rights Commission and Privacy Commission, both lack
capacity to deliver Justice in my case. Furthermore, because the Whistle
blower Protection Bill remains unratified in Select Committee, this petition
is necessary; although I have repeatedly put my case to statutory bodies,
especially the Prime Minister, nothing has been done to help me.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift