>HEATHER HARDER Presidential News Briefs: 1/3/2000
 >
 >    Happy New Year! By now most of you have realized that for the most part
 >the Y2K bug didn't bite. The year 2000 came in with a glorious nonevent.
 >Thanks to the prayers, meditations, and intentions, the National Guard was
not
 >needed and thankfully the generators are still unused. We all have a lot to
 >be grateful for. As for me I was nested away in Concord, New Hampshire and
 >quietly greeted the new year as a dear old friend who will soon be gone
 >again. As time implodes on itself (and it is) 2000 will soon be gone so do
 >not waste a minute, but be ever vigilant and always living consciously and
 >with intention. Your thoughts are becoming reality more and more quickly.
 >****
 >    My Concord address is 5 S. State Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301,
 >603-227-0757 and our new office is at 18 Main Street, Concord. The cell
phone
 >is still 219-629-0514. The weather has been wonderful and I welcome all of
 >you to come on up and help me knock on doors and make phone calls. We need
 >all the help we can get by Feb. 1, 2000. If you decide to come, call so we
can
 >clear a spot on the floor. Bring your own blow up mattress, linens and good
 >spirits. It is an exciting place to be. If you can't join me, give me a call
 >and I can still give you some names to call and jobs to do from a distance.
 >Meanwhile call everyone you know in New Hampshire and Iowa and tell them how
 >important it is to get out and vote for Heather Harder. Also contact every
 >club and organization you may belong to and ask them to get the word out.
 >****
 >    We are still posting new position statements so please continue to read
 >them and then pass them along to others who might be interested. Take a
moment to read the hemp position statement. After writing it, I am ready to
march
 >on Washington myself. We all need to get behind this incredible crop. It
 >alone has the power to address many of the problems this country now faces.
 >also recommend reading the Farm Position Paper. Our farm friends are the
keepers of
 >the land and they need our voice to join with theirs to ensure their
 >survival. We are losing approximately 70 family farms a day. At this rate we
 >will all be at the mercy of Monsanto before long, and standing in line to
eat
 >their pretend food.
 >****
 >    We are still busy meeting the FEC fundraising requirements for a
credible
 >candidate. The $5,000 in 20 states draws closer with every check that we
 >receive. Thank you all very much for your continued support. Teams are still
 >busy working to raise the money and we can use your help. Please send a
 >donation immediately. Your check, money order or credit card donation really
 >helps to keep the office running, and please continue to encourage your
 >friends to also give. A check for a dollar or more does make a difference.
 >****
 >   Every Sunday night at 8 p.m. Central Time we join in a conference call to
 >check campaign donation progress and join in the fellowship with each other.
 >If you would like to join us, just call the office to receive instruction.
 >****
 >---Ballot access continues to be a major challenge. We have a petition
drive going on in many states including Pennsylvania (Contact Ariel
215-489-9815 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]); Indiana (Doris at hdqters
219-663-7340 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]); Washington (Cathy
206-999-0952 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]); Illinois (Derek 630-637-7291 or
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]); Montana (Louise 406-222-1502) If you have
time to help, please contact your state coordinator. You can't vote for me if
I am not on your ballot.

=====