From: jean hudon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 5:44 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: THE WORD IS OUT IN THE UK PRESS ABOUT THE RISK THAT THE DEADLY
NEUROTOXINASPARTAME REPRESENTS TO ALL OF US -- FWD London Sunday
Express/foodsafety + Prove that diet drinks are safe + Express Opinion +
Bitter war of words over the safety of $1 billion artificial sweetner
industry

Hello again everyone

Here is a copy of what I just sent to my 700+ media e-list. I'm sure you'll
also be happy that a mainstream newsmedia has finally decided to break the
news about this poison in so many of the products we eat and drink and give
to our children.

Network widely, print it out and send copies to your local media.

Let's all break the news log jam around the world on this critical food
safety issue.

You'll also find excellent news about the reaction of the European
Consumers who are very upset over the first European GMO Patent and you'll
read also about what we knew all along: the nutritional superiority of
organically grown food over industrial food - not to mention that they are
free from carcinogenic chemicals and genetic manipulations... And they
taste so much better!!

Jean Hudon
Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000

P.S. I've also added some news about the other threat to our health posed
by the mobile phone industry which also deserves to be widely circulated so
people using them on a daily basis and those exposed to the forest of
powerful antennas needed for them to work all know the risk they take.

PLEASE READ AND HELP BREAK THE DEAFENING SILENCE ABOUT THIS INCREDIBLE
STORY.

FOR MORE DETAILS GO AT www.dorway.com *THE* WEB REFERENCE TO FIND OUT
EVERYTHING ABOUT ASPARTAME

Check also at the bottom of where I've just posted another anti-aspartame
email entitled:

"Aspartame was only able to be approved because the FDA violated the law"

My introductory statement reads like this:

If you can spare a few minutes to read this through you'll understand why
the FDA should be held responsible for the premature death and untold
suffering of millions of people around the world...

Here is Betty Martini's conclusion at the end of this brilliant esposé of
years of campaigning and research to find out and expose the truth about
this humongous and deadly scam...

"I believe that the FDA should be indicted for malfeasance, and Monsanto
for genocide."