</A> -Cui Bono?-

George W. Bush Sr. admitted the Mossad blackmailed him and the Mossad
tapped the Presidents lines while they spoke to their obvious lady of
the night who set up the President....I think there was some Ecstacy in
that Pizza Pie she delibered to the President....for remember those bags
under his eyes, this is often a characteristic of those on drugs.....

So the Princess of Wales murdered and little John John murdered?  These
two could have just more than upset the applecart......people remembered
the kind and gentle ways of Kennedy - his elegance and he was not CFR,
but his would be clone William Jefferson Clinton was CFR, Rhodes Scholar
and New World Order, taken away to Oxford for Manchurian Candidate
Training for the Mossad and MI6....no doubt.

Look at them.....Blair, that nitwit in Canada, Australia.....and
Albright, Cohen, Kissinger we have with us always - is that guy really
the Mummy's Curse....and the corrupt drunken Yeltsin, had to go......so
as the Worms Turn.........good story here....why isn't little Monica,
this dear sweet innocent child, really investigated....she stalked him,
and with a fat ass like hers, she was a little hard to miss in a
crowd....but, she had an agenda did she not - to disgrace and bring down
the President who turned from love, to war.....Mossad tapping lines?
Marking Arabs for Murder.....and Osama the Boogey Man (I liked that
title)......while the enemy within our own government brings destruction
from within and without ...

This is a good story and was written way back in February 1998.

Now how many Clinton bodyguards have died .......8 we know of, 4 at
Waco?.

Dead Men Tell No Tales.....JFK Jr. and Princess Diana would have loosed
the hounds from hell on the whole stupid lot of them for murderers
cleared their way to office.....

Colleen

Subj:    How Many Countries Can Blackmail Clinton?
Date:     02/14/98

                  IS THE PRESIDENT BEING
BLACKMAILED?

Could blackmail explain some of his strange actions?

The thought for today:

           HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN
BLACK MAIL A PRESIDENT?

Possible blackmail during President Clinton's Years in the White House:
The Navy runs the communications office at the White House.   The
communication office is  in charge of videotaping everything that goes
on in the White House. This  includes the surveillance cameras in the
Oval Office.

This means there are videotapes and probably stills of many events that
we don't yet know about.

The American public, and Ken Starr may not know about this treasure
trove of secret videos and still photographs, but the people who want to
blackmail our President know about them.

Navy Intelligence permeates every aspect of the Navy, and most
assuredly, if the Navy runs the White House communication office, you
can be sure that Navy Intelligence has a copy of everything the
communications office has taped.  Another place that Navy Intelligence
lurks is in the private little room, yes the one where the President
made his attack on Kathleen Willey. The Filipino stewards who take care
of the little private office, are employees of the Navy. To them, their
first loyalty is to the Navy, not to the President, regardless of what
they may say publicly.

To place Navy Intelligence in perspective:
The last time Rumor Mill News had contact with high level ONI
operatives, we were told that Navy Intelligence, at the highest levels,
runs  Faction 2 of the intelligence community.

Faction 2 is the faction of the intelligence community that opposes a
One World Government.

Faction 2 was responsible for leaking the information that tied George
Bush to October Surprise, Iran Contra, BCCI, Mena drug smuggling, and
much more.

If Faction 2 was responsible for the attempt to keep George Bush from
plunging the United States into a One World Government, then it seems
likely that Faction 2 could be trying to keep President Clinton from
plunging the United States into a One World Government.

To truly understand how Presidential blackmail works, we have to realize
that there are many groups blackmailing the president. The Navy isn't
the only group that has blackmail photos of the President.  Also
understand that the Navy uses its blackmail photos to try to stop  the
President from doing anything that could irrevocably harm the United
States.

Throughout the years, it has been alleged that Bill Clinton has engaged
in many  activities that are either illegal or immoral.
 How many of these activities have been caught on film, and who controls
these films?

Blackmail before His Days In the White House:

A recent report by Bob Woodward, CIA asset and Watergate reporter,
stated that the large contributions by Charlie Trie, John Huang and
Mochtar Riady were linked to a Communist Chinese espionage plot.

    (This information was published in Rumor Mill News almost two years
ago. Available only in manuscript form now. See address below)

Charlie Trie and the rest have known Bill Clinton since his Arkansas
days. Back in Little Rock, Bill was not as careful as he has been in the
White House. There have been stories of video tapes, and people murdered
and beaten to prevent these video tapes from  being shown.

The people who were beaten or murdered were people who were trying to
take the stories public. But what if the Chinese Intelligence handlers
of Trie, Huang and Riady already had the videos and photos of the
President in extremely compromising positions? I don't think the Chinese
would release these pictures publicly... unless of course, the President
does something that they don't want him to. They would just make sure
that he provided, through whatever door he chose, all the things that
his Communist Chinese controllers asked for, such as top secret military
secrets and secret military technology.

This sounds like the definition of blackmail. The also sounds like

TREASON!

Could the Long Beach Naval shipyard have anything to do with an
agreement between Clinton and China not to release photos of him?  Do we
have a president whose personal proclivities have placed this country in
an at risk position? What about the recent revelations of secret missile
technology being sent to China?  Could this be a violation of National
Security?  Is this TREASON?

Jonathan Pollard was sentenced to life in prison for leaking national
security secrets to Israel. Israel is still labeled as a friendly ally.
What should the penalty be for leaking national security secrets to the
Communist Chinese who are still labeled as a threat to our national
security? Is giving national security secrets to our enemies still
called TREASON? Is the punishment for TREASON still called DEATH?

There are too many questions that need answering.

One of my Sources in England confirmed that the recent visit to the
United States by Prime Minister Tony Blair of England, was quickly
arranged because President Clinton had some vital information to relay
to him.

The vital information included the spoken or unspoken threat that if
Blair didn't get on board the Clinton train, that Clinton would release
the information that the CIA has accumulated, proving the Blair and the
Queen were behind the murder of Diana.  (Added note: RMNEWS released a
story the first of May, 1998, regarding the "surfacing" of stolen
intelligence documents which state that British Intelligence asked the
CIA to help them murder Diana. Could this be what President Clinton was
using to blackmail Tony Blair?)

Tony Blair became the first of our allies to stand with us in the threat
to bomb and destroy Iraq.

Other Blackmail:

Sources have told Rumor Mill News that TWA 800 was downed by a U.S.
missile because it was carrying billions of dollars of counterfeit
bearer bonds. These bonds had matured and were about to be cashed in. If
they had reached their destination and had been discovered to be fake,
the entire Federal Reserve banking system would have been audited, and
the American people would have discovered that the 10% fractional
reserve that banks have to have in order to borrow from others to lend
to others, is based on counterfeit paper.

In other words, the American people would have realized that America has
no hard assets, no gold, no valuable bonds, nothing.... just the labor
of her people.

Our foreign "friends", who hold the various U.S. IOU's,  would realize
that the United States has no hard assets with which to pay her debts.
To keep this from leaking
out world wide... TWA800 had to go down.
This is where black mail information begins:  French divers were the
first on the scene.  Many French intelligence agents were aboard the
plane.  The French wanted answers, and they found them.

The French blackmail the U.S..... The U.S. blackmails Britain... The
French are also blackmailing Britain... China is blackmailing the U.S.

Nothing evil in the world happens without a camera catching it....
Anything that people or a country want hidden, has to be negotiated with
those who know about it and can use the information to blackmail the
country or individual.

We have to ask ourselves, what has the White House Office of
communications caught on camera, that can be used to blackmail President
Clinton?
May 14, 1998

The Drudge Report has released a small story about Ken Starr's subpoena
of the White House Oval Office surveillance tapes.

Ken Starr is also trying to issue subpoenas to the Secret Service Agents
that guard the president. The Secret Service is fighting the subpoena
saying that if the agents are forced to testify against the president,
it is tantamount to
assassinating the president.

On television, announcers repeated the word "assassination" over and
over. Is the media trying to send us or the President a message? Last
week the message was "impeachment" Blackmail, assassination and
impeachment. If the President is being blackmailed by the Chinese, the
Navy and god knows who else, it means he has to walk a narrow path and
try to please all his blackmailers. If he doesn't please the right ones,
could they order his assassination?

Rumor Mill News covered the topic of assassinating President Clinton,
several years ago, and our conclusion was:

The friends of Clinton would prefer that he left office through
assassination because it would make him a hero. The ones with the most
to gain through this method of getting rid of him would be his wife and
his closest advisors.

His enemies want him impeached because it will tarnish his reputation
forever.

With the release of the information that the President himself gave
China missile technology that will enable them to target the west coast
with their missiles, it seems that TREASON is the only word that fits
this president.

Maybe it is time for the American people to wake up and realize that all
those rumors about the President visiting communist Russia in his youth,
may be a clue to what is happening now.

Several years ago, one of my sources sent me a fax saying that the CIA
had proof that there was a communist spy operating at the highest level
of the White House. At the time, I figured it was Harold Ickes or
Anthony Lake. What if we have had an administration who are not only
communist sympathizers, but who are actively working to bring this
country under the rule of communism?

People... if all the sex scandals didn't wake you up, then surely the
thought of losing your country should scare the hell our of you. You
should be mad as hell!
DEATH IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON

Could this be the reason that we are hearing the word "assassination" so
often on the television? Maybe those in the position to order an
assassination  believe it would be better just to assassinate him rather
that have all the dirty little secrets of this administration come out?

If he is assassinated, don't look to the CIA or any of his enemies as
being the ones who did it. Look to teams from China, England, Hillary
and Israel. They are the ones who have the most to gain. Don't look at
who hates him... look at who will benefit in the long run. Look at the
hero/martyr John Kennedy became. Do any of you really want William
Jefferson Clinton to become a hero like JFK, RFK and MLK? Think about
it? Would the "vast right wing conspiracy" be stupid enough to make
Clinton a hero by assassinating him?  Of course not.

It would be much better if we had a treason trial. All the secrets would
come out. The American people would be mad as hell, maybe they would
stand up and
refuse to take it anymore, and then maybe they would take their country
back.

But don't expect it to be this easy. Clinton and his advisors are
masters at changing the subject. I expect we might have a biological
attack, or an asteroid might hit us, or India will launch a nuclear
missile at us, or Arab terrorists will take out New York city with
suitcase bombs, or alien invaders will attack the earth and this will
require us to all work together as a One world government... and the One
worlders will have won!!

Or the President could just declare marital law for the heck of it!!!
All joking aside, we are in the most precarious times our country has
ever faced. If you haven't realized this before, it is time you did now.
Write you Senators and Congresspeople. Use the word treason often. The
Democrats are up for election this year. They can't afford to back a
traitor.
Commentary by Ru Mills of Rumor Mill News...
Remember... most of this story was written back in February... Rumor
Mill News always puts out  the news before the controlled media has
cleared it with their editors.
Ru [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ru Mills, Rumor Mill News Agency
The Uncensored National Rumor
P.O. Box 1784 Aptos, CA 95001
Back issues of Rumor Mill News are bound as a manuscript $25.00