From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 22 January 2000 12:39
Subject: Re: [CTRL] IUFO: Andrja Puharich & The Council of Nine - CIA Mind
control

</A> -Cui Bono?-

Puharich is a very interesting man whose work focuses on time portals with
the past. I attended a lecture of his a long time ago at Carleton U in
Ottawa. He was hiding out in the hills of Mexico then waiting for the
Apocalypse. Where is he now? We could compare notes with him re telephathic
communications with "Future Cities" and see who gets carted off to the funny
farm first.
FWP.