</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.htmlFrom: Jim Condit Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NA] Together, We Can Blow the Lid Off This Year!
Date: Friday, January 21, 2000 11:25 PM

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

January 21, 2000 Network America (NA) e-wire

Together, We Can Blow the Lid Off This Year!

To get people motivated, well meaning organizations often go overboard
telling about all the evil accomplishments of the other side, thus
“breathing more life” into them than they merit.

What is rarely focused on, is the POWER just a few of us have IF we are
focused on exactly the right pressure point.  The next step towards
honest elections is to get tens of thousands -- and then hundreds of
thousands -- and then millions -- to say out loud and send messages via
letter and email that read something like this: “If citizen checks and
balances are not restored, -- meaning paper ballots counted by
neighborhood citizens in the neighborhood precincts – then we don’t
accept the results of the 2000 election. We know the media and
government  officials at all levels are protecting and perpetuating
unverifiable elections, thus mocking dishonoring all who have sacrificed
and died for this country. We will view the government as illegitimate,
spread the word, and begin to act accordingly in whatever small way we
can.”

This may appear radical to some, but it is the only appropriate
response. The Ruling Elite has called our bluff – and we sit here
bluffed at this moment.

Not only the establishment media and public officials, but also
“mainstream” conservative organizations need to hear this message. If
you are tired of being sent on fool’s errands by National Right to Life,
the Christian Coalition and the like, then join Citizens for a Fair Vote
Count in a message campaign that will be noticed and will put pressure
on the establishment and its lackeys – because the message is exactly on
point and strikes at one of the levers of power which the Ruling Elite
absolutely NEEDS to maintain the farce that lightweights and weirdos
like W. Bush and Algore are the “choice” of the American people.

Tens of thousands of messages like the one above going to the
Establishment Elite and their media and politicians is a necessary first
step.

Notice how much the Big Media wants everyone to VOTE, i.e. become part
of the scam and provide cover for the computer-generated for elections.
At election time there are NEVER media public service announcements
about insuring an honest vote, -- there are thousands of spots just
urging everyone to “vote.” Voting also hooks in that large segment of
humanity who just can’t bear psychologically to admit that they’ve been
had.

Don’t get me wrong, we must vote, or it will become a news items that
constitutionalists aren’t voting --- making it easier for the Ruling
Elite behind the programmers to skew key elections. But we must vote
WHILE SCREAMING every step of the way about the anti-American
unverifiable vote tabulating system we have in this nation.

I ask you all to do two things: 1) forward our e-mails to political
discussion groups, news groups, etc. – or email us on how we do this. I
just don’t know much about the technical side, and could use some
guidance from those of you who do.; 2) join topica.com per the
instructions at the bottom of each of our emails, including this one.
That way you can be sure to read the archives in case you go periods
when you just can’t keep up with emails.  I’m really hoping that many on
this list will use the networkamerica listserve to become informed
warriors – and to do that one really should read all the messages. I’m
trying to mix them up enough to be interesting – but make it over time a
full course in what we’ve learned about our unverifiable election system
and what we must do to move back to honest elections.

We close today with a quote from Philip O’Halloran of Relevance
Magazine. These words began the Relevance issue of Nov. 1996, entitled,
“Pandora’s Black Box: did it really count your vote?” Here they are:

“When we began researching the integrity of the election process, we
wanted to believe that the talk of ‘votescam’ was just overblown hype.
However, we have since discovered that the computer voting system in
this country is a veritable can of worms, so open to tampering that if
there is no organized election fraud going on, the criminals are falling
down on the job.”

Consider emailing Bill O’Reilly at Fox News if he’s seen the USA full
page ad in the Kansas City Region in western Iowa -- and asking him why
he won’t cover the votefraud vs. honest elections issue. He’s probably
our best hope for some kind of national coverage. His email address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Wishes till next time!

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

To contact us, e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000 Presidential
Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and
restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free
Enterprise in America.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia
know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless paper ballots with
citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.

To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our website: www.networkamerica.org
Our Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service, do the
following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica
member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need
be done once)  3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the
top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current
Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some
cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been
sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Check out the new and improved Topica site!
http://www.topica.com/t/13

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364