From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Catherine Austin Fitts wants to know if Doise Gene "Chip" Tatum is for real.
My new book has 5 chapters on Tatum. He is for real. I'll share one vignette
with you. Once, while flying Black Ops for the Company (Tatum thought he was
carrying medical supplies), he landed in a small airport outside Little Rock.
A vehicle drove up. A man stepped out and introduced himself to Tatum as "Dr.
Dan Lasater." Another man was in the vehicle with Tatum. He was introduced to
Tatum as Governor Bill Clinton. Unbeknownst to Lasater and Clinton, one of
the large ice chests (his cargo consisted of 2 large ice chests taped shut
with military issue "hundred-mile-an-hour tape") had broken open earlier, and
had be resealed. Before resealing it, Tatum saw its contents: cellophane bags
of an off-white colored powder. The ice chest containing the powder was
loaded into the Lasater vehicle, and he and Clinton drove away.

I believe Tatum's account is 100% accurate.

Odom

Sign up for eLerts at: