</A> -Cui Bono?-

In a message dated 1/27/00 8:16:45 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< What's the matter Bill? >>

Not much...you?

<<Do the spiritually self-confident scare you?>>

Kinda'! But ANY group of delusional people tend to "scare" me...

<<Why should they scare you?>>

Good question doc...perhaps it's because I wonder what ELSE they'd be willing
to buy into, and maybe they'd think that good-looking, bright, dark haired,
left-handed guys are anathema...and then I'd be in trouble!

<<Are you on medication?>>
Nopers...you??? Oh, yeah...that "Opioid of the masses"...I forgot!

<<Possibly something that inhibits the appreciation
of transcendent experiences?>>

Hmmm...tryin' to figure out what THAT would be...hmmm...maybe a high dose of
IQ...but that's about it.

Bill.