</A> -Cui Bono?-

Okay......let us say I had a Kung Fu Flashback; but there was always
something about the Hindenberg the way it burst into flames, and helium
of course caught afire.....but it was said the cause was static
electricity.

There is also stuff on the web about this problem relatiang to
airplanes, maybe even the Flight 880 they spoke of fuel lines blowing up
etc.

Now we are getting into this HAARP and microwaves in the sky.....and you
know I am just layman, but yesterday warmed up a sandwich for my son in
my microwave, and it was in a bag....but in the bag the sandwich was
wrapped in foil under a fine tissues cover....so lightning galore in my
microwave....still works, but I sure as heck would not have liked to
have been in with that sandwich, for it was electrocuted.

Now, the Challenger.....the day it blew up they say KGB controlled
Russian trawlers abruptly left the scene.....never did stuff like that
before, but these are spy ships and evidently they expected
something....hope Madeline Albright realizes her good friend KGB Putin
with whom she now breaks bread and praises (big surprise) is aware of
the fact that KGB was most certainly involved in sabotage of our space
program.....remember too the Walker Spies?   Formed KKK and KGB sent out
rotten literature making it look like work of KKK?   Like maybe Osam bin
Laden gets blamed for lots of stuff Mossad does?

So anyway, the day of the funeral of the Challenger victims, I decided
to walk down the block from where I worked near Broad and High, to St.
Joseph's Cathedral....beautiful cathredal....quiet...yet simple and very
few of these beautiful cathredrals left.

Right before entering St. Josephs, the ground shook and big
booms.....now I recognized his of course as sonic booms, for it was our
USAF giving a not so silent tribute to the Challenger.....when in St.
Joseph's I went to their underground shop which looks like an old wine
cellar in a Monk's Garden.....I bought this little picture of Jesus
Christ, and he is giving someone the Mojo....now this is a very famous
painting from the Byzantine period, but I thought it was funny, the Mojo
and a Jewelled Book......

Went back to work,  and as I got of the elevator, the receptionist was
there and I said look......I handed her this wooden Icon, and she
received the shock of her life......we both wondered about that, but I
often get so charged up once I almost floored a lawyer with a
look.......

How could a wooden icon, no metal on it, cause such a jolt and static
shock............

The picture was painted .....blue robe, beautiful complexion, and the
jewelled copy of the book to this day, keep thinking of the jewelled
copy of Rubyait aboard Titanic....wonder from whom someone stile
that....but covered with rubies?   Anyone ever sent me that book, like
they did Marilyn Monroe, I would hit the deck and head for the hills
later.

So it had to be the paint, metallic based paint.......

In the web here they have something called stabilizer paint for corroded
this or that......

What I am trying to say is this, if this wooden Icon used metallic based
paint,  and some of these planes are corroding......could paint cause a
static electric charge if skies into HARP to produce a charge strong
enough to set instruments berserk?   When they say microwaves in the
sky, they got to be kidding......I cook in microwave oven......but no
aluminum......so they paint some of this aluminu;m stuff, and you can
put in microwave.......but what if corrosion has set in......static
electricity and like Hindenburg the fuel caugh afire and the planes, the
fuel lines explode?

Stabilizer paint.......highest thing on a magnetized field is usually
hit by lightning, etc., for even on football fields the lighting systems
hopefully have lightning rods.....

So......where are the great brains that left me sitting in chemistry
class with my teacher mad and holes in his suit from being splattered
with something I mixed up in error......

How did I give this woman an electrical jolt by handing her a wooden
Icon of Jesus giving someone the Mojo......had to be the paint,
right....for it was trimmed in a dull gold paint......think made in
Spain....

They said this plane was corroded; that means paint not covered and
aluminum shows and I had fireworks in my microwave from such a
thing......talking about an electrical storm....paper not burnt,sandwich
okay....but if I had been cooking a lobster it would have been
electocuted, and not ....nuff of that.....how can anyone look at those
lobsters playing in the supermarket and then take them home life, kill t
hem, and eat them....

Corrosion.....HAARP......artificial lightniong...laster beams and all
this made by the Village Idiots who did not plan or people flying in the
skies?

Know of anybody you do not like getting on an airplane?   Well by now
murder inc. has a line on this already for a price, and we know who
murder inc. is.

Challenger blew up in th sky and Russians take off??????   Before the
Fact, and January 28, and January 27  Apollo the Craft that Came to
Naught....
bible code stuff Acts 19.......for we i America have cities using code
names from Holy Land.......on a map which also shows drug routes........

What happened to Payne Stewart that Clinton was going to order his plane
shot down?    Is Clinton notified everytime a plane is in trouble and do
we shoot it down for target practice?

Egyptian Thothmosis II.........on the walls of the tomb of the
Pharaoh.....death will come on swift wings to those that disturb the
sleep of the pharaohs.....keep thinking too this one pilot on air after
the Alaskan crash, looked like he did not have all his
facilities......spaced out......hope they are not taking that crap for
jet lag, that causes temporary amnesia....like Buttons who sudden veered
off course, crashed into mountains..........kamakazee?

Colleen Jones, Chairman of the Board
*International Order of the Irish Mafia*
**DON'T TREAD ON ME YOU SOB**