</A> -Cui Bono?-

CMEs Mitch Battros describes could have devastating effects on
satellites, powergrids, and EWAR devices (;-)).  One 1988 CME knocked out
the power grid in Quebec (the size of France.......).......Alfred

Just In...NASA Now States Series Of CME's Occurred Last Week...02/03/00
by Mitch Battros  (ECTV)

NASA just came out today disclosing a series of CME's (coronal mass
ejections) had occurred last week starting on January 28th. Why did they
wait until now to disclose what could have been devastating to
satellites and power grids? What else have they NOT disclosed. How could
this not have been shown on the several SOHO and other solar activities
sites we all have access to? Are we being played the fool? Is there
indeed more to the story?

Is it just a coincidence this story came out just one day after our
report of a scientist who alleges to be close to the case, came out with
information suggesting NASA has been withholding solar activity
measurements due to "national security"? How will this latest series
affect our weather? Once again, so many questions, too few answers. Will
the NASA public relations EVER get it right? You would think they would
understand the nature of man. When a void is created, we will fill it
in. It's our nature. Perhaps there is a struggle within NASA over the
issue of disclosure vs lies and disinformation.

It is my belief there is an event or series of events that are just
around the corner. I believe a solar event that NASA, nor any other
government agency will be able to hide. I believe there is an internal
struggle on how to gently let the public in on it. Time is running out
and squabbles are beginning to occur.

Reminder, all science and their findings are presumed "subjective
conjecture". Do not follow my truth, or anyone else. Follow Your
Truth...   More to come!

NASA Space Science News...02/03/00

NASA - Beginning on January 28, 2000, SOHO recorded a series of dramatic
solar coronal mass ejections (CMEs) as the Sun belched billions of tons
of hot gas into interplanetary space. One of them, sighted on January
31, displayed swirling loops reminiscent of Bilbo Baggins's most elegant
smoke rings.

Coronal mass ejections can carry up to 10 billion tons of plasma
traveling at speeds as high as 2000 km/s. When they collide directly
with Earth they can excite geomagnetic storms, which have been linked to
satellite communication failures. In extreme cases, such storms can
induce electric currents in the Earth and oceans that can interfere with
or even damage electric power
transmission equipment.

Fortunately, none of the latest CMEs were headed in our direction.
Earth-directed mass ejections produce what astronomers call "Halo
events." As they loom larger and larger they appear to envelope the Sun
itself.

The recent batch of CMEs -- mostly seen in profile -- look very much
like expanding tangled loops. While there is some visual similarity to
smoke rings, the physics of a CME is different. Common down-to-Earth
smoke rings are spinning doughnut-shaped bundles of unmagnetized,
neutral gas. They have lower pressure on the inside than the outside,
and can travel considerable
distances as they expand and dissipate into the surrounding air. On the
other hand, gas inside a coronal mass ejection is completely ionized and
permeated by strong magnetic fields. The magnetic forces dominate the
movements and structure of the plasma. Most of the loops seen in a CME
are hot glowing gas trapped inside curved magnetic fields.

Mitch Battros
Producer - Earth Changes TV
http://www.earthchangesTV.com