**DON'T TREAD ON ME YOU SOB**

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ARIZONA PREPARES ROAD TO SECESSION DUE TO MARTIAL LAW OR CONSTITUTION
SUSPENSION

This is a bill that every state should pass. Send this to everyone you know.

Rumor Mill News Forum

Bill would pave way for Arizona to secede
Posted By: dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, 3 February 2000, at 4:04 p.m.

Just got tipped to this at Free Republic -
http://www.FreeRepublic.com/forum/a3899d99743e0.htm

Arizona Central: http://www.azcentral.com/news/0203cap.shtml

Bill would pave way for state to secede

If the federal government ever abolishes the Constitution, declares martial
law or starts confiscating guns, Rep. Karen Johnson wants Arizona to be ready
to secede from the union. The Mesa Republican's proposal to dissolve the
federal government and set up a new country of sovereign states is scheduled
to be heard in the House Committee on Federal Mandates and States Rights
today.

The resolution would have to go to voters in November. If the federal
government gets out of line, Johnson proposes that 35 states could band
together to form their own government, with the Constitution as its basis.

Her plan calls for the division of the national debt and for military
personnel to return to their home states.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/0203cap.shtml

Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor