</A> -Cui Bono?-

I filled the survey, and gave these comments:

"What particular issues or causes matter to you the MOST today?
(Please type in your response below. Be as specific as possible)"

The manipulation of the populace by elite criminal deviants acting through
CIA, government, monopoly mass media, the unconstitutional fiat
money/banking federal reserve swindle, importation by CIA and military of
heroin and cocaine, BCCI, World Bank/IMF links to drug money laundering and
black market gold, a myriad of oil and coal and nuclear swindles, (how much
time have you got to read about elite criminal deviants in control?)....
NOTE ** I checked "GUN CONTROL" because it is another major incursion
against civil liberties and the Constitution of the U.S. "Gun control"
(euphemism for disarming the populace, the only thing keeping this country
from complete totalitarianism being the constitutionally MANDATED "militia"
... the armed public-at-large) ... gun control has been pushed by the elite
deviants through methodical orchestrated campaigns of hysterically
publicized mass murders & shootings carried out for the most part by persons
with military intelligence connections, and persons under the influence of
"psych drugs" which the elite deviants are attempting (with some success) to
push onto American children, despite the TOTAL LACK of "drug safety" testing
for these "psych drugs" - and despite the KNOWN CONTRAINDICATIONS of many of
them for non-adults. I will go to any length possible to combat "gun
control," and I suggest that everyone review modern history, which shows
"gun control" has inevitably been followed by extreme totalitarianism.  Let
us speak instead of ENDING the SECRECY under which CIA and associated
"covert ops" carries on a $400 BILLION per year business of smuggling and
selling drugs, the drug money laundry which floats the equity-empty but
still record high Stock Market, and on, and on.
Gun Control is knowing how to hit your target.
If the majority of American citizens practices this form of gun control and
begins to take a stand for truth, it may be possible to oust the elite
criminal deviants who currently have control of the reins of government,
finance, military, and covert "intelligence" in this country.
Otherwise, it is the continuous and accelerating slide toward narco-capital
funded totalitarianism.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/dave