</A> -Cui Bono?-

http://www.gemini.org.uk/Twins/ufo/april97/schneider.htm

America's Black Program Contractors
"There are other problems. I have some interesting 1993 figures. There are
29 prototype stealth aircraft presently. The budget from the U.S. Congress
five-year plan for these is $245.6 million. You couldn't buy the spare parts
for these black programs for that amount. So, we've been lied to. The black
budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years. A trillion is a thousand
billion. A trillion dollars weighs 11 tons. The U.S. Congress never sees the
books involved with this clandestine pot of gold. Contractors of sleuth
programs: EG&G, Westinghouse, McDonnell Douglas, Morrison- Knudson,
Wackenhut Security Systems, Boeing Aerospace, Lorimar Aerospace, Aerospacial
in France, Mitsibishi Industries, Rider Trucks, Bechtel, *I.G. Farben*, plus
a host of hundreds more. Is this what we are supposed to be living up to as
freedom- loving people? I don't believe so.

Star Wars and Apparent Alien Threat
"Still, 68% of the military budget is directly or indirectly affected by the
black budget. Star Wars relies heavily upon stealth weaponry. By the way,
none of the stealth program would have been available if we had not taken
apart crashed alien disks. None of it. Some of you might ask what the "space
shuttle" is "shuttling". Large ingots of special metals that are milled in
space and cannot be produced on the surface of the earth. They need the near
vacuum of outer space to produce them. We are not even being told anything
close to the truth. I believe our government officials have sold us down the
drain - lock, stock and barrel. Up until several weeks ago, I was employed
by the U.S. government with a Ryolite-38 clearance factor - one of the
highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars program is there solely to act
as a buffer to prevent alien attack - it has nothing to do with the "cold
war", which was only a toy to garner money from all the people - for what?
The whole lie was planned and executed for the last 75 years.

Stealth Aircraft Technology Use by U.S. Agencies and the United Nations
"Here's another piece of information for you folks. The Drug Enforcement
Administration and the ATF rely on stealth tactical weaponry for as much as
40% of their operations budget. This in 1993 and the figures have gone up
considerably since. The United Nations used American stealth aircraft for
over 28% of its collective world-wide operations from 1990 to 1992,
according to the Centre for Strategic Studies and UN Report 3092.

The Guardians of Stealth and Delta Force Origins of the Bosnia Conflict
"The Guardians of Stealth: There are at least three distinct classifications
of police that guard our most well kept secrets. Number one, the Military
Joint Tactical Force (MJTF), sometimes called the Delta Force or Black
Berets, is a multi-national tactical force primarily used to guard the
various stealth aircraft worldwide. By the way, there were 172 stealth
aircraft built. Ten crashed, so there were at last count about 162. Bill
Clinton signed them away about six weeks ago to the United Nations. There
have been indications that the Delta Force was sent over to Bosnia during
the last days of the Bush administration as a covert sniper force, and that
they started taking pot shots at each side of the controversy, in order to
actually start the Bosnia conflict that would be used by succeeding
administrations for political purposes.

Thoughts on the Bombings in the United States
"I was hired not too long ago to do a report on the World Trade Centre
bombing. I was hired because I know about the 90 some- odd varieties of
chemical explosives. I looked at the pictures taken right after the blast.
The concrete was puddled and melted. The steel was literally extruded up to
six feet longer than its original length. There is only one weapon that can
do that - a small nuclear weapon. That's a construction-type nuclear device.
Obviously, when they say that it was a nitrate explosive that did the
damage, they're lying 100%, folks. The people they have in custody probably
didn't do the crime. As a matter of fact, I have reason to believe that the
same group held in custody did do other crimes, such as killing a Jewish
rabbi in New York.

However, I want to further mention that with the last explosion in Oklahoma
City, they are saying that it was a nitrate or fertiliser bomb that did it.
"First, they came out and said it was a 1,000 pound fertiliser bomb. Then,
it was 1,500. Then 2,000 pounds. Now its 20,000. You can't put 20,000 pounds
of fertiliser in a Rider Truck. Now, I've never mixed explosives, per se. I
know the chemical structure and the application of construction explosives.
My reputation was based on it. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep
underground military bases in the United States. I worked on the Malta
project, in West Germany, in Spain and in Italy. I can tell you from
experience that a nitrate explosion would have hardly shattered the windows
of the federal building in Oklahoma City. It would have killed a few people
and knocked part of the facing off the building, but it would have never
have done that kind of damage. I believe I have been lied to, and I am not
taking it any longer, so I'm telling you that you've been lied to.

The Truth behind the Republican Contract with America
"I don't perceive at this time that we have too much more than six months of
life left in this country, at the present rate. We are the laughing stock of
the world, because we are being hoodwinked by so many evil people that are
running this country. I think we can do better. I think the people over 45
are seriously worried about their future. I'm going to run some scary
scenarios by you. The Contract with America. It contains the same
terminology that Adolph Hitler used to subvert Germany in 1931. I believe we
can do better. The Contract with America is a last ditch effort by our
federal government to tear away the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Some Statistics on the Black Helicopter Presence
"The black helicopters. There are over 64,000 black helicopters in the
United States. For every hour that goes by, there is one being built. Is
this the proper use of our money? What does the federal government need
64,000 tactical helicopters for, if they are not trying to enslave us. I
doubt if the entire military needs 64,000 worldwide. I doubt if all the
world needs that many. There are 157 F-117A stealth aircraft loaded with
LIDAR and computer-enhanced imaging radar. They can see you walking from
room to room when they fly over your house. They see objects in the house
from the air with a variation limit of 1 inch to 30,000 miles. That's how
accurate that is. Now, I worked in the federal government for a long time,
and I know exactly how they handle their business.

Government Earthquake Device, AIDS as a Bioweapon Based on Alien Excretions
"The federal government has now invented an earthquake device. I am a
geologist, and I know what I am talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in
Japan, there was no pulsewave as in a normal earthquake. None. In 1989,
there was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that
one either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes. The
black budget programs have subverted science as we know it. Look at AIDs,
invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois in 1972.
It was a biological weapon to be used against the people of the United
States. The reason I know this is that I have seen the documentation by the
Office of Strategic Services, which by the way is still in operation to this
day, through the CDC in Atlanta. They used the glandular excretions of
animals, humans and alien humanoids to create the virus. These alien
humanoids the government is hobnobbing with are the worst news. There is
absolutely no defence against their germs - none. They are a biological
weapon of terrible consequence. Every alien on the planet needs to be
isolated.

"Saddam Hussein killed 3.5 million Kurdish people with a similar biological
weapon. Do we, the people of this planet, deserve this? No, we don't, but we
are not doing anything about it. Every moment we waste, we are doing other
people on the planet a disservice. Right now, I am dying of cancer that I
contracted because of my work for the federal government. I might live six
months. I might not. I will tell you one thing. If I keep speaking out like
I am, maybe God will give me the life to talk my head off. I will break
every law that it takes to talk my head off. Eleven of my best friends in
the last 22 years have been murdered. Eight of the murders were called
"suicides." Before I went to talk in Las Vegas, I drove a friend down to
Joshua Tree, near 29 Palms. I drove into the mountains in order to get to
Needles, California, and I was followed by two government E-350 vans with
G-14 plates, each with a couple of occupants, one of which had an Uzi. I
knew exactly who they were. I have spoken 19 times and have probably reached
45,000 people. Well, I got ahead of them and came to a stop in the middle of
the road. They both went on either side of me and down a ravine. Is this
what its going to take? I cut up my security card and sent it back to the
government, and told them if I was threatened, and I have been, that I was
going to upload 140,000 pages of documentation to the Internet about
government structure and the whole plan. I have already begun that task."

"Thank you very much."

End of May 1995 Lecture.

Shortly after this lecture, Phil was found dead in his apartment with a
piano wire wrapped around his neck.

    * (7 months after his lecture he was found dead in what appeared to be a
military style execution. According to some sources he had been brutally
tortured, repeatedly, before being killed..by those for whom he had
previously worked. N)