</A> -Cui Bono?-

forwarded from Roger - there is mention of USAID (CIA front) as well as
other company involvement in the triangle area.

My reply to Roger:
Oh, goodness...  it's that Knights of Malta feller again...
Absolutely certainly this fella would have the resources to do as he offers.
He also is mentioning specifically USAID, a known CIA proprietary/front.
It appears that he is requesting aid in obtaining a $2million tax deduction
in return for donating used (obsolete?) medical equipment, to be used, one
would imagine, in a typically Papal/western Xian cultural Imperialist manner
(origins of the U.S., smallpox infested blankets as presents to "Indians"
[Native Americans] comes immediately to mind).
Far, FAR better that these refugees be treated by AMURT or some other Org.
which would provide holistic healthcare, and PERHAPS be more respectful of
Karenni culture.
Suggest this Good Knight donate said goods without arranging transport,
liquidate goods for cash, apply cash toward refugee's needs.
Further suggest someone contact AMURT
http://www.amurt.net/
&
"Physicians without Borders" & it's subsidiary (my personal favorite)  --
Homeopaths Sans Frontieres / Homeopaths without Borders:
Dutch section: Dr. Martien Brands E-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
California, US: Nancy Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Canada:   Heather Knox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Forwarding Kosovo report from Homeopaths Without Borders in following
email..

kind regards,

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/dave