</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.htmlFrom:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: CATHOLIC PRIESTS DYING in RECORD NUMBERS
Date: Sunday, January 30, 2000 2:40 PM

COMMUNIQUE  #2260  http://TeamInfinity.com/~ralph/church
-----------------

http://www.vatican.va/library_archives/vat_secret_archives/index.htm

FREE DSL  ???   http://WWW.FREEDSL.COM   http://www.truthbeknown.com

                DEICIDE - "Do you really think so ?"

        "Did you go yourself and examine this, or how
        do you know?"

                [Socrates 469 - 399 B.C.E.].

HERE is a REAL SCANDAL - http://www.onebucplace.com

CATHOLIC PRIESTS DYING in RECORD NUMBERS

What about all the children they infect ?

What is being done to address THAT !!!!

Blow the lid off this festering caldron of ignorance,
superstition, and stupidity !

Sue the Church into oblivion !!!

Source: Kansas City Star
http://www.kcstar.com/

Catholic priests are dying of AIDS, often in silence
http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/home.pat,local/37743133.129,.html

By JUDY L.  THOMAS - The Kansas City Star