http://www.helpthebears.com

Regards

Racheal and Tom

PS If you want to help  bring an end to this brutality, please make a pledge/send this
to everybody in your address book.

(Send by selecting all the text (go to top left corner of this message, hold down left
mouse button and
select all the text), right click mouse on highlighted text and copy. Then go to the
address book, press Ctrl A,
right click on the highlighted addresses, go to action, click on send mail.  Press
Ctrl V to paste in text.
add your name after regards, and finally press send to send it.)

PPS I am in no way spamming, I am passing this message on so please do not accuse me
of spamming.
        (I think people need to be aware)

PPPS If the receiving of  this has upset you in any way please accept my sincere
apology.