From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2000 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (no subject)

Hello,
Im writing to you for help. My situation is almost unbeliveable, but its
very
real.
I am a vicitm of a technological breakthrough which I will first send you
links about.
As a vicitm of this technology I am also without a functioning computer, is
thier any possible way I could buy one from ytour orginization with some
form
of payback plan?I am a computer science student studying Windows NT and
Frontpage.
Somehow somewhere I was medically operated on and some type of neuro-implnat

was placed in my body and I am now interfaced twenty four hours a day to a
machine system that can actually read my thoughts but I am am also tortured
as well and prevented from working and kept unemployed.

This may sound strange but its a technological reality used in the most
hideous way.
I am a real life cyborg. I also believe this technology will be used soon to

replace the keyboard and mouse and wanted to know if your orginization could

put me in touch with people who could utilize this system for the beneift of

mankind as opposed to enslaving others and forcing evolution into this
cyborg
state.

I have included links. Essentially I want to by pass a biological tlemetry
system that connects to my brain and engage develop the scinece of a nuero
link to a personal computer and write applications, I am already wired.
Please take this email and links seriously.
I have been tortured via this system to the point of bodily damage and
incredible damage to my intellectual process, and mind in general. <A
HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~mdars/delga1s.htm">http://members.tripod.com/
~mdars/delga1s.htm</A>
Steve Wilson
1710 W.Greenleaf