</A> -Cui Bono?-

     http://www.vcn.bc.ca/culturex/The-Question-Nobody-Will-Answer.htm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:16:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [LIFE-GAZETTE] Re: IUFO: TIMES: Vegetarian Antichrist is
    'walking among us'

From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Probably, David. But let us be fair about this. If the Roman Catholics
need to repent of a lot of 'papal bull', perhaps the Protestants are full
of the 'baloney'.
   I think Anne Petrie, at Moral Divide is on to something. She noted the
other night while speaking to author Michael Higgins that she would like
to see religion as a part of current affairs programs as it "cuts to the
heart of what we're about" (Higgins). Well, it IS a part of current
affairs programming if we define it properly. But Anne presented a VERY
DANGEROUS NOTION from the standpoint of journalistic
analysis. Churchocrats get away with being good-for-nothing social
parasites and worse because the kind of common sense questions expected in
current affairs programming are not asked of them. If you keep talking
about heaven who can prove you right or wrong? But when it comes to "Thy
will be done on earth as it is in heaven" someone may well ask, "If you
know so much about heaven and the Creator of the entire universe maybe you
can tell us how we are then to live on this one small planet? It should be
easy for you given your expertise as a great cosmologist".
FWP.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, David Sutherland wrote:

> From: "David Sutherland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> YEP! - ROFL!!!!
>
> Is that the same 'papal bull' that Dr Martin Luther described as a "DUNGHILL
> of ROMISH DECRETALS" (ggg)

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/1/_/564407/_/952456609/