This is a must read for algore's supporters,
i.e. ignorant femmes, homos, blacks, welfare tax-suckers, Buddist Monks
and Nuns, baby-killers, members of the NAACP (The National Association
of Communist People) and supporters of the ACLU (The Union of Leftists
for the Deprivation of our Constitutional Freedoms), and all the
parasitic scum who thrive on big government.

Bard

Get Educated before November 7, 2000.

If the economy takes a nose-dive, algore has had it.

T H E   I N T E R N E T   B R I G A D E
Linda Muller - WebMaster
Post Office Box 650266, Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
Email: http://www.buchanan.org/form-contact.html
Web: http://www.buchanan.org

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:47:23 -0500, "Mark A. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> >From the Laissez Faire City Times:
>>
>> http://www.zolatimes.com/V4.4/prince_a.htm
>>
>>                                                       Back to Home Page

[snip]

More on Gore:

Who is Al Gore, and what does he stand for?

The Presidential primaries are underway, and some thought should be given
to the antecedents of one of the probable or possible Democratic
candidates: Al Gore.

Let's begin this curious but true tale with the story of the late Armand
Hammer. Hammer was a dedicated Communist, and the son of the founder of the
American Communist Party. He was a confidant of Lenin's. He maintained
close ties with both the Roosevelt administration and Joseph Stalin. Hammer
was a money launderer for the Communists and Al Gore's father became rich
working with Armand Hammer. Al Gore Sr. worked for Hammer for a $500
thousand salary, and ultimately that money gained them a Senate seat. This
is the source of Al Gore's family's money, and gives one clue to the source
of his liberalism.

Everyone has heard of the Communist or Bolshevik Revolution of 1917, but
not many have heard of the story of how it came about, how it was actually
financed, and by who. This sorry and ultimately murderous tale begins with
the rich capitalist banker Jacob Schiff of the New York firm of Kuhn Loeb.
In 1917, he gives the Communist Revolutionary Leon Trotsky $30 million in
gold coin for the purpose of fomenting a revolution in Russia. Today, the
buying power of $30 million in gold would be measured in the billions of
dollars. Trotsky, accompanied by 275 Communist revolutionaries set sail for
Helsinki from New York to enter Russia and begin the revolution. The
consequences of that are well known. So much for the conflict between
Capitalists and Communists.

In 1997, another link was forged in this saga of the Communist agents.
Karenna Gore, most recently in the newspapers over a drug issue, gets
married. Who does she choose to marry? The answer is Andrew Schiff,
great-grandson of Jacob Schiff, the financier of the Communist Revolution.

When you talk to your friends, be sure to mention that Gore comes from a
family of betrayers, and the link continues unbroken. Over 100 million
innocent people came to their deaths through the Communists. That is
between ten and twenty times as many as those that the Nazis murdered. To
the extent that we won the Cold War, do we now want one of them in the
White House? Can a leopard change its spots?