</A> -Cui Bono?-

Omega Agency 5/6

"Omega Agency: The Secret That Is No More"

by Anonymous

Tuesday, September 23, 1997

"When everything is secret, nothing is secret."

- Justice Potter Stewart in his opinion on the Pentagon Papers case

I continue my contact with "Robert", the man who is one of the 15, a member
in high standing in the group known as the Omega Agency. At this point in
time, Robert and the others of the 15 are basically in control of the Omega
agenda. Those who will make up the Ruling Council of the global governing
body are basically "waiting in the wings". They are consulted as needed by
the 15, but the day to day running of Omega's plan for planet Earth lies in
the hands of these few men.

My understanding of the situation is that it was the Visitors who desired
that these 15 men control the re-education process currently underway. Each
of these men has a history of military type service, mostly in the fields of
covert and black ops, including assassination on demand and manipulation of
the war in Viet Nam. The logic behind the choice of these men is this: One
must know how to make war in order to prevent it. One must know how
incredibly cruel man can be to his fellow man in order to prevent it in
others. And if the way of life that the Visitors enjoy on their homeworlds,
which all of the 15 have experienced first-hand, can change the hearts of
men such as these, it can change the heart of any man.

And that is the basis of the Visitor agenda, and thus the Omega Agency's
agenda. In its bare form, the Visitor mission can be stated simply as they
work to "clean up" the universe so that people of all races, from all
worlds, can live in peace on a galactic scale. That includes the people
Earth. We are in our infancy as a race compared to many of the Visitors, but
we have advanced technologically to the point that we pose a danger to their
society and their way of life. Our social, emotional, and psychological
development has not kept pace with our technological strides. Humans have an
innate fear of the unknown, and it is that fear that keeps us from
questioning, from questing toward what should be our goals. We prefer to
become "comfortably numb" rather than face the reality that our history has
been warped to meet the goals of certain individuals, our religions have
been used as a method of mass control and social manipulation, and certain
factions of our society as a whole, on a world-wide basis, have been
manipulated to the advantage of those opposing a global, unified governing
body and a transformation of our way of life from one of separationism and
isolationism to one of global and universal acceptance of those who are
"different".

A world living in peace on a global scale is something that many profess to
desire. They teach their children to pray for world peace. Yet there are
those who profit from the misery of those around them. Consider for a
moment. What type of reaction would you expect from pharmaceutical companies
if it were known that there is a cure for every form of cancer known? Would
these companies, that now receive thousands of dolllars per treatment for
chemotherapy, be happy to know that there is a way to cure cancer that
requires but one injection? What if there was a cure for AIDS that required
only a series of three injections? How would an oil company react to the
knowledge that there was a power source, one that was abundant,
non-polluting, totally efficient? And that conversion of an automobile to
this power source could be done at a cost of approximately $20.00? Would
such a revelation be welcomed by those sitting on the Board of Directors of
a major oil company? Somehow, I think not.

Yet, this is the way of the Visitors. It is their way to share their
technology. They do not try to hide it from others in their intergalactic
neighborhood. They do not understand our tradition of hiding our
technological advancements in fear that someone else will develop it to its
fullest potential first. Nor do they understand the need to withhold
beneficial technology, such as could be used to reverse the pollution level
of the planet or cure the diseases of humans, merely for monetary gain of a
few.

Under Omega global rule, intergalactic commerce and trade will become the
norm. There are products we manufacture that ET races wish to import to
their homeworlds. They likewise have manufactured products that they feel
could be marketable to the people of Earth. Individual companies will be
allowed to negotiate trade agreements with Visitors, but all will fall under
Omega guidelines. There will be fairness to all, with no one company
monopolizing the market. Fossil fuel will be a thing of the past. In the
educational system, the "mistakes in accuracy" that is taught now to our
children in history class will be corrected. The World Health Organization,
as well as the United Nations, will be disbanded. The cures for diseases, as
cancer, AIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, to name a few, will be
released to the public for immediate treatment for those needing it. (An
interesting note here is that there has been no transmission of ET-based
disease to humans. Visitors have, however, gotten sick from humans. There
have been cases of Visitors contracting chicken pox, AIDS, pneumonia, and
the common cold.)

Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico, will be the global
headquarters for Omega after "the day" that they take the reigns in the
arena of global government. The underground base beneath the city is
currently the center of Omega field operations. A large number of people now
employed at NASA are affiliated in one way or another with Omega. The late
Gene Roddenberry was a member of Omega, that group approaching him because
of his ideas of what a future intergalactic society could be like. John
Glenn is also aware of the existance of Omega, as is Hillary Clinton.

The Omega agenda continues. It may be accellerated, or it may be delayed, as
world conditions dictate. But it will not be stopped. There is little choice
in the matter at this late date in the game. The fact is that we as a race
are not alone in this universe, and we must learn to live according to the
laws set down by the majority in this universe. We cannot remain isolated.
We will not remain isolated. We would be welcomed into the galactic
neighborhood if we could find it in ourselves to change our ways for the
good of us all. If we do not, the future could be a very uncertain place.
The Visitors came here in peace, and they offered a helping hand. But unlike
the men of Omega, the Visitors are not infinitely patient. There are those
among the Visitors currently residing on Earth that desire to go home. They
are tired and they miss their families, their homes, and their world. Our
stubbornness, immaturity, and refusal to open our eyes to the reality around
us is what prevents them from going back to their homes, back to the lives
they led before coming here. It is a rare thing to find a human who will
sacrifice their life for another. Why should we expect the Visitors to be
any different?

Omega is a "secret" organization that has been quietly doing its work for
many, many years. One will find no documentation to support its existance,
no financial records will "miraculously" surface to show how it has been
funded. An organization that does not wish to be discovered prior to the
time of its choosing does not leave a paper trail to be followed. But there
is circumstantial evidence, documentary evidence, that points to its
existance and its agenda. I ask no one to accept my writings here as gospel.
I ask that you consider the possibility, and investigate it on your own.

There is a universe of truth in the following statement:

"Truth can only be discovered when the mind is open to all possibilities."

- The Tucson Kid

That is all it takes to discover the existance of Omega as a real,
functioning entity. Take off the blinders, open your eyes, and start facing
the reality of the world around you. We are quickly approaching the point
where we have no choice but to do exactly that. And it would be far better
to face reality on our own rather than have it forced upon us.

For there is a universe of truth in this statement, as well:

"If folks want to keep their head in the sand --then their butts will
eventually get blown away." -- Charmaine Ferreira

Would life under Omega's guidelines be better? I answer that with another
question. How could it be any worse?

Think about it.

----

©Copyright 1996, 1997 MultiMedia Magic, Inc. and R. Dan Woolman The
information you receive on-line from the entire In Search Of web site
[www.in-search-of.com/] is protected by the copyright laws of the United
States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing,
retransmitting, or repurposing of any copyright-protected material.

Please send all comments and questions about this site to: R. Dan Woolman

----

Created: Created: Tuesday, September 23, 1997 -- Last update: Tuesday,
November 18, 1997