</A> -Cui Bono?-

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Nurev Ind Research wrote:

> > > Jews for Jesus ARE NOT JEWS. They are Christians by definition. They
> > > believe that Jesus is god. This is ONLY a Christian belief.

"Judaism is one, denominations are many" (Jewish Almanac, 1980, p. 504).
Now there are at least two denominations claiming to be REAL JEWS. As a
matter of fact I was talking to a very semitic-looking Jew at Missions
Fest 2000 this year in Vancouver. He had a display booth. He said he
wasn't from "Jews For Jesus" but he too believed he was 100% Jewish and
100% Christian so I suppose he was another denomination again. Judging
from the phenotype I would say genetically he would be as much a
"semite" as Barak, Khadaffy or Hussein. So let's put biology aside
here. Which denomination has the papal infallibility to excommunicate the
others? Tell us, Rabbi J2.
   Now, Bob Cohen tells me there are "Jewish" Poleys. (They descend from
great, great, great grandpa Shlomo Poley who wrote the Protocols of the
Learned Elder of Zion, founded Khazar University and invented the bagel).
Now if Jesus Christ is King of the Jews, which Poleys should be entitled
to park their asses (and camels) on a patch of sand and fight a perpetual
war against 100 million Arabs? "The stupid ones" is the correct answer.
FWP.