</A> -Cui Bono?-

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Blame buoyancy, not evolution -- those most filled with hot air
tend to ascend.  Cf. the Ascended Masters and their acolytes.

Ah, I blame the above horrendous misspellings on 1) mind-control
rays, 2) faulty implants, 3) sabotaged spell-checker, 4) Bilder-
berger plots, 5) very negative vibes, 6) microscopic radioactive
spiders from the galactic core invaded my brain, 7) it's late and
I'm tired, 8) all the above, 9) other.

But I digress.  I was going to ask why Dr. Richard Boylan wasn't
in the list of invited poo-bahs -- has he been arrested again?
I'm sure we could all think of some of The Usual Suspects who
aren't making it to this particular scene.  Why?  What's holding
them back?  Or do they know a Terrible Secret?