</A> -Cui Bono?-

Depends on who they are and when they do it-
after Sonny Bono found out about Goals 2000
        and wrote a letter protesting he died
after John Denver changed to Microbiotic eating,
        had a child and started returning to music
        he died
after Vince Foster apparently protested cover ups
        he died
after Kennedy started publishing things in his
        magizine George, he died.
the other thing is how many fingers you have
in how many pies as well as who you get in touch with.

Hillary showed her incompetancy during Nixon's impeachment
        when she was one of the staff of legal researchers
        trying to impeach him.
Bill    I wonder if since he was adopted if he is suppose
        to be one of Hitler's sons and if Hillary is
        suppose to have Hitler's brain?
Reno    A lesbian that likes young prositutes, the younger the
        better.
Hitler  An imcompetant dictator proped up by buisness and it's
        money so buisness can have control.
Bush Sr.Lost a large amount of money and also lost his businesses
        in the Soviet Union that supported Hitler.  They would
        not release his Yale transcript when he was president
        but it the gossip was that it was not anything to write
        home about.
Bush Jr.Born the same year as Bill and raised as another imcompetant
        a puppet - so who is pulling the strings of these people?

These people are apparently murderous but they are also imcompetant
puppets so who backs them?

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -