</A> -Cui Bono?-

Gentlemen:

May I repost something I wrote 14 Mar2000 00:46:05-0600?

Gentlemen:

I think it would be well for you to listen on EWTN to the Catholic side
of what Pope Pius X11 did for the Jews.  You will see and hear what Jews
of the time said about his efforts.  Even before the rise of Hitler he
spoke out against the Nazis and against antisemitism.  There are
documents to prove this and not all in the Vatican library.  There are
revisionist who are rewriting this history and not all mean well by any
means.  Log onto EWTN.org and I know that the reader will be able to
verify that if Pope Pius X11  didn't do enough for the Jews; then who
did more?

As a practicing Catholic I'd like to apologise for the worst sin we ever
did: The crime against Jesus on Holy Thursday when all his apostles lit
out on him and Judas betrayed him.  It doesn't get any worse than that.

When other churches of God have been around for 2000 years they will
find that they have done things they regret too. If the Catholic Church
would approve of artifical birth control, abortion, the practice of homo
sexuality; the media would leave us alone.

Have you heard of Fatima?  Have you heard of Garabandal?  Have you heard
of Medjugorje?    You have heard of that wicked Father Porter, heavn't
you?  Have you heard of Father Maximillium Kolbe?

Some of we Catholics are getting a little like Jews who when they are
unjustly attacked fight back.  I pray this posting will be some good for
the truth. I'm  adding the following.  This website is to be used for
the truth.  We see here that info is often clouded by evil people in our
government, for one, who know if people hear something enough they will
believe it. I do not believe that there are out there   "180,000,000
pieces of silver" that the Vatican got for selling out the
Jews.
The following added Mar 15 11:37 AM cst

I have had many "Catholics", allege they are Catholic, but when I ask
them if they were in church last Sunday, confess once a year, in short
do what is needed to be Catholic, they will still say they are Cathoic.
 There  is  subtle inference that the Pope doesn't have his buttons and
he should resign.  But evil people will get him in the end and he will
get a painful death at their hands, as it has been predicted by heaven
itself.

                                                                Very sincerely

                                                                Donald Huffman

--