</A> -Cui Bono?-

Jim Condit Jr wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
> </A> -Cui Bono?-
>
> Sorry, Bob, it's Buchanan or nobody. You're against WTO, but are going to
> vote for Gore if push comes to shove? No Comment. Jim Condit Jr.

Poor manipulated sucker. Don't you have any integrity at all?
Why on earth would you vote for Gore when you understand what a shit he is?
Don't vote. That is the only moral option if you don't have the guts to
vote for a candidate who will dismantle the New World Order. For goodness
sake give the rest of humanity a break.

Voting for a globalist candidate in these times is not that dissimilar from
the Germans who voted for Hitler. They knew what he was about, and voted for
him anyway.

Joshua2