You forgot to give your web site <http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~whatsup> on
abortion, Brent, and your cc didn't get to CTRL so I'll resend it. As you
develop the web site and add to the medical evidence that abortion is as
much a health risk as another bad habit...smoking, I suggest you look into
WHY this industry is kept going. Study the profiteering in tissue
harvesting, medical experimentation etc. on the part of the FILTHY
BUTCHERS, those who are literally
TORTURING MILLIONS OF SMALL AND DEFENCELESS HUMANS TO DEATH
...for profit. Isn't capitalism grand?
FWP.