I assume by "this kind of ad hominem" you are obviously referring to
"nessie".

Since in my initial post I merely stated facts in scientist own words, and
did not direct anything toward any particular individual and so was not in
anyway that "kind of ad hominem" that you speak of - until "nessie" decided
s/his"kind of ad hominem" tact was s/his preferred modus operandi for
discourse.

You must surely have read s/his "kind of ad hominem" prior to my response?

Which makes it kind of oddball that you did not respond to s/his "kind of ad
hominem" for it did stay on the board for quite some hours before I sent my
erudite repartee.

Which is doubly oddball - as there have been numerous other posts, using
rather even more exuberant language here, but we do not see your holiness
pontificating with, what would have been more proper - a general post to all
with a plea for peace and unity and loving kindness - rather it is
particularized "kind of ad hominem" at moi's post - perhaps whatever is in
your craw with moi, you may now remove it, and we can get on with issues?

Thankx! Errrr ... BTW - would you like ME to post a general request for a
more kinder, gentler, and softer cyber society?

As to "serious" hmmmm .... society is "serious" enough imo ... I'll leave
the "serious" to the seriously petrified farts of seriousness.

And this forum - after all, is but one of a million boards on the Net -
anyone that takes these forums THAT seriously should, for their own mental
well beings sake - probably NOT be on them.

@(*o*)@
Go Kiss a Koala - Watch the Chlamydia!!!