Nope - "partition" was correct.

I wonder if you have checked to what extent Australian Privacy Laws would
apply to you publishing private and confidential details of your, as you
say, advertisers on the Internet if they have not consented to such? I
assume you DID get their consent?

If they have not consented to such, this would indeed be an immoral act on
your part if one has ever seen one - potentially also in breach of privacy
laws. And if that being the case - if I were your client - the manner in
which you have behaved clearly indicates you cannot be trusted.

Perhaps you'd like to publish the telephone number of this advertiser also -
if you like we'll get in touch and just confirm if permission was granted to
you to splatter their details all over the Internet?

If you did not get permission - then you're obviously quite an
intellectually disturbed individual to go to such lengths as publish what
would be confidential client data to the Internet. What does this say for
your (lack of) integrity I wonder?

Personally, if I was aware of magazines acting against peoples Privacy - I
would have no hesitation at withdrawing any and all support from such a
dirty and devious publication. But as I said, you must surely have their
consent, otherwise you would not have acted with such bald-faced immorality.

Obviously my innocent and innocuous questions have triggered some kind of
mental trauma within Dunks - wonder if he's ever considered that he might be
a mind-control victim or slave perhaps, they say such behave thusly.

Seems dear old Dunks permits himself to "question", I guess what his ilk
would possibly call "consensus reality" - but when one poses simple
questions about his own "consensus reality" version, immediately the big GAG
has to be applied - and he abuses questioners with lines like "bullshit
detector" and jumps down their throat with accusation and abuse! Surely a
great example and advert for his self-professed "alternative view" journal.
THIS, is what "alternative" is about?

I don't think its any wonder therefore that his supposed evil media
conspiracy take no notice of the guy - frankly, from what we see here you'd
possibly have to think to yourself in terms of  "nutter"?

Now the Australian media gave ample and gross treatment to one of our
politicians who didn't even know the dictionary definition of xenophobic -
but who practiced it non-the-less, now if our dear old admittedly droll
media gave this polly enormous attention - you can't really take Dunky's
self-flagellation about media persecution seriously - it rather sounds more
like an invention of his own paranoid mind. I guess its one of those
sensationalist, soap opera type, conspiracy speak clichés that are always
dredged out when you're desperately baiting for readership.

I don't really know why is he so touchy - he could've answered a simple
 "Yes" or "No" to the original question.

But it does seem we have innocently stumbled onto something here - What is
Dunks hiding? Who really funds Nexus? Who are his political allies? Is there
a secret agenda that he is really peddling? Why does he want to gag
questioners? Who is this mysterious writer that he fears? Should we advise
the Federal Police- for this mysterious writer may be a target of sorts
after his apparent expose of Nexus? I suppose next he'll be wanting my
personal home phone number for more abuse, or perhaps my private bank
account details? Man! This guy is kinda starting to sound freaking scary!

Well it seems from dear old Dunky's paranoid replies that these questions,
and thoughts, may now be more important than ever before. One thing is for
certain though folks - with each response - his credibility diminishes.

Seriously, we must ask ourselves why all the Gestapoville like tactics to
gag free inquiry?