"Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation:
 O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man"
  (Psalm 43:1).

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUESDAY APRIL 25 2000 15:22:03 ET XXXXX

ELIAN BOMBSHELL: BOY NOT READ HIS RIGHTS BEFORE ARREST, SAYS
WITNESS; MIRANDA VIOLATIONS PUT JUSTICE ON DEFENSE

Elian Gonzalez was arrested for being an "illegal alien" last
weekend in Miami, court documents show -- but the boy, according
to witnesses, was not read his rights and has since be blocked
access to his lawyer!

MORE

"He was under arrest? No one read the boy his rights before they
took him! I was there!" said fisherman Donato Dalrymple, who was
last to hold the boy before he was "arrested" by Immigration and
Naturalization Service Special Agent Betty Ann Mills.

A "warrant for the arrest of alien" was issued by Judge James T.
Spearman Jr. on April 21.

The warrant was executed the next day during an armed raid of the
Gonzalez home in Miami.

Last week, Miranda rights were reaffirmed by the Supreme Court.

Solicitor General Seth P. Waxman, arguing for the Clinton
administration in support of Miranda, tailored his argument to
the court's inherent institutional preference for standing by its
precedents. "Stability in the law is important," he said.

A Justice Department spokesman told the DRUDGE REPORT on Tuesday
that the raid was lawful and supported by court order, but the
spokesman refused to confirm that the boy was not read his rights
before the arrest.

MORE

Filed by Matt Drudge http://www.drudgereport.com/449.htm

We are a Nation of the Rule of Law; however, I, for one, will not
be Ruled by the Lawless.

To All Elected Officials:

Stop stealing my earnings that you use to give to those whom you
know will vote for you."

There's not a dime bit of difference between a DemoRat and a
RepubRat, they're simply two wings of the same bird of prey which
pecks at your earnings while insidiously devouring your Freedom.

BUCHANAN-Reform
http://gopatgo2000.com/default.htm

Eternal Vigilance - The Price of Freedom!

#####

P.S. If you are interested in a FREE high-speed DSL internet
service provider, and/or a FREE $200 DSL modem, then register AND
DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE (i.e., registration alone WON'T GET IT
DONE) at:

http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&508,120031685&wf.exe

OH, and you've only got till the 30th of this month to get it
done.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

Why buy CDs? Now you can swap for them. At Switchouse.com, you can
choose from over 300,000 titles of every kind of music. Top 20 hits,
R&B, hardcore, whatever. Get the music. Forget the money. Sound good?
http://click.egroups.com/1/3717/3/_/77214/_/956723578/

Starfriends, P.O. Box 823442, South Florida, FL 33082-3442
http://www.starfriends.com
http://www.eagle-net.org/starfriends/index.htm
Starfriends posts are private and you must obtain permission from the poster before
forwarding posts.  (c) 2000 Starfriends

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters