This Captivating True Account of intrigue and treachery in the U.S. Navy's
weapons development program during the Korean War reveals for the first time
the mechanisms and workings of the military-industrial complex. For this
reason alone it is "must" reading for every American.

        This Book Reveals How A Weapon vital to the nation's effort in the
Korean War, which would have drastically altered the outcome of that war
(and the Viet Nam War), was cut off by the Navy to aid certain companies.
Efforts on the part of two Senate committees and the White House to get the
program moving again were frustrated by the Navy, using massive financial
and political pressure.

AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY, The Book traces the career of a physicist (a graduate of
Rutgers and Duke Universities) who started at humble technical jobs and
worked his way up to becoming head of his own weapons research company. How
he conceived this vital weapon (which included revolutionary basic
pioneering work in digital computers), and developed it, and resisted Navy
pressure to degrade it, are told in full. As the weapon neared completion,
he was placed under extreme pressure by the Navy to give his company, on a
no-reimbursement basis, to firms designated by the Navy. When he refused,
the contract for development of the weapon was terminated (even though the
Navy certified that the weapon was "necessary and vital to the national
defense of the United States"), and he was sued for the contents of his
technical data files, which the big companies favored by the Navy wanted.
When he defended himself vigorously in the Courts, the government retaliated
by seizing his company, The entire story, which was known to the press, was
suppressed by it. Now it has finally come out.

        See HOW THE SENATE COMMITTEES, the White House, and the Courts were
powerless to stop this treason (i. e., the cutting off of the development of
a vital weapon in time of war), and the Courts even went to great lengths to
abet it.

        THIS BOOK IS READILY UNDERSTOOD by the general public, although it
deals with technical, legal, and political matters. It is vital reading for
every person concerned about the Welfare of democracy.

        678 pp. including 30 halftone illustrations. Cloth.

Price in U.S. Dollars, Postpaid:

Price in Canadian Dollars, Postpaid:

ORDER FROM:

        THE JACOBS INSTRUMENT COMPANY, LIMITED

        3100 Beach Drive <> Victoria, B.C., Canada, V8R 6L6
                 Telephone:  ((250) 592-6940

Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 70-81708. The book was published
simultaneously in Canada and the United States and has a Copyright (C) 1969
by Donald H. Jacobs.

This book and about fifteen others were given to me by a gun store in
Victoria. I have given all but two away and have yet to hear on comment from
any of the recipients.  Such is the state of the stupor laid upon an
innocent, misinformed public by the controlled media, the criminal elements
in government and the government educational facilities which have been
denied the truth for over one hundred years.

Here is the story of a truly unsung American Hero, who moved his company to
an allied Nation, Australia, only to be put down once again on orders from
the US government. Dr. Jacobs then moved his operation to Victoria, B.C.,
Canada, where pressure from the traitors in the US government were again
able to halt the development of his vital weapon and the world's first
miniaturized digital computers.

Dr. Jacobs "was eventually destroyed, but not before he had brought out the
character of modern scientific weapons research."

Yours very truly,

Cliff Hume.