No doubt the results of such a study will show that there is no danger, just like
there is no danger from living too close to power lines, nuclear power plants,
depleted uranium shells, or lead, or the additive that is/was in gasoline.  Estrogen
like compounds in the water supply are having a devastating affect on men in my
opinion, they are causing a loss of sexual interest and that causes, in turn, a
lessening of quality of life which leads to depression and more ills.  That does not
even get into the impact it has on young children growing up in a sea of it, or to
women and their monthly cycles etc.  The contamination of the water supply by these
things as well as copious amounts of antibiotics are slowly spelling doom in more ways
than one for us human beings.

On Sat, 06 May 2000, "Samantha L." wrote:

> In a message dated 5/6/00 11:29:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > AN investigation is to be launched into the environmental effects of
> >  pharmaceuticals amid new fears that tons of anti- depressants and scores
> >  of other toxic drugs are polluting rivers, threatening fish life and
> >  getting into drinking water.
>
>   Of course!  Now that it's mentioned, it seems so obvious, but it certainly
> had never occurred to me before!
>
> Samantha
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
> misdirections
> and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
> minor
> effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
> CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and
> nazi's need not apply.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go